Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Brothers Headache EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Brothers Headache EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Brothers Headache EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Brothers Headache EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Brothers Headache EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Brothers Headache EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Brothers Headache EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Brothers Headache EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Brothers Headache EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Brothers Headache

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Casey Raven
Casey Raven
German - Pureblood - Durmstrang Lehrer

Brothers Headache Empty
PostSubject: Brothers Headache   Brothers Headache EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:18 am

Casey had promised Sam that he would come back and let her know that everything was ok. Luckily she must have attuned the wards to him because he was able to apparated directly into the cottage.

He figured she must have went back to bed, so he went to the bathroom and changed his clothes into some thing comfortable to sleep in. He hated the fact that he was coming into her room in the middle of the night, but he promised her he would come back.

Climbing into bed he curled up next to her and kissed her shoulder and whispered, "Love I am back." Hoping he didn't startle her.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn
British - Halfblood - Professor & OOTP

Female Posts : 235

Brothers Headache Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers Headache   Brothers Headache EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:27 am

Sam had gone back to bed she hoped Casey would come back but she wasn't sure she had removed the charms from the house in case he did come back Sam was half asleep when someone had come in the room.

Sam opened her eye's than she felt someone kiss her shoulder than whisper then whispered their back she smiled and turned to see Casey.

" Hello, so do I want to know what happened or not?" Sam mumbled a little tiredly she wondered if everything was alright she shrugged inwardly and waited for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

Brothers Headache Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers Headache   Brothers Headache EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 7:47 am

Casey tried to give a small smile when Sam asked if she wanted to know what happened or not.

"Oh probably not." Casey sighed then leaned his head back on the pillow

"The problem comes down to the fact he wiped her memory completly clean, leaving only the memory of the raped, which I oblivated because that was what she wanted."

Casey didn't know how to deal with his brother, "The worse part was is was Mish the mother of my neice I was telling you about earlier."
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

Brothers Headache Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers Headache   Brothers Headache EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:43 am

Sam woke Up a little more and she proped her arm against a pillow and she put her head in her hand.

" So, he just wanted her to remember the rape but not the man whom raped her? That's wrong and stupid in every way! You two are so different" Sam said she put her arm down at he. Side than she laid her head on Casey's chest.

" So what's going to happen to Mish?" Sam asked him kindly she hoped all the memories of that day were erased, Sam sighed and closed her eye's.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

Brothers Headache Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers Headache   Brothers Headache EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:11 pm

All Casey could do was sigh as he looked at Sam, "My brother is very sadistic and one can never know what he wants."

Casey was still confused, "I have no clue what is going to happen to Mish, she needs to come terms with what is going on."

Casey was not sure how he was going to tell her. "By the way she is on your couch, she didn't want to go home or be alone."

Casey hoped that Sam would not be too upset, but Casey could not be in two places at once and he promised Sam he would be back.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

Brothers Headache Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers Headache   Brothers Headache EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 8:18 pm

Sam nodded to everything he was saying but when he said she was on Sam's couch " That's fine" she mumbled than she opened her eye's and she sat up " She's on my couch?! You could've told me that sooner you know!" Sam snapped than she realized she snapped at him and she sighed she ploped her head on a pillow and she sighed.

" I'm sorry I shouldn't have snapped at you" Sam said honestly she turned away from him and she put the blanket over her head feeling stupid, she had no idea why she snapped she was mentally swearing at herself.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

Brothers Headache Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers Headache   Brothers Headache EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:56 pm

Casey thought everything was going on when she had said that's fine, until it actually hit her what Casey had said and then she yelled a little.

Casey first instinct was snapped back, he was German after all, "Well geez, I could have just stayed with her at home."

Casey sighed when he watched her turn away from him after she snapped. He pulled the blanket from over her head and smiled a little as he kissed her cheek,

"Its ok, you have a right to snap. You do have two Germans under your roof after all."
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

Brothers Headache Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers Headache   Brothers Headache EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:15 pm

Sam sighed and closed her eye's she regreted what she had said than she heard what he said and she sighed and curled up.

Sam had to smile a bit when he kissed her cheek, she didn't turn to face him though.

" I had no right to snap absolutely no right"
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

Brothers Headache Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers Headache   Brothers Headache EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:29 am

Casey sighed when he noticed she still didn't turn towards him he leaned over and placed his arm around her and smiled to her.

"Honestly It is ok, I am sorry for snapping too." Casey smiled.

"Why don't we sleep and we will talk about it tomorrow." Casey said as he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

Brothers Headache Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers Headache   Brothers Headache EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:14 pm

Sam smiled and turned to face him " It'a fine you had a right to snap" Sam mumbled as she started to get sleepy her smiled widened when he wrapped an arm around her and she curled up next to him.

Sam nodded in agreement she kissed him back and was very glad he came back she knew she was snappy lately and she figured it was because of everything going she shrugged inwardly.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

Brothers Headache Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers Headache   Brothers Headache EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:29 pm

Casey smiled when she kissed him back and he knew we would deal with Mish in the morning.

"I love you, in case you didn't know that." Casey said to Sam one more time before he kissed her and snuggled in with her and feel asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

Brothers Headache Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers Headache   Brothers Headache EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:30 pm

Sam smiled and nodded " Yes I knew that, I love you to just in case you didn't know" she mumbled.

She knew they'd deal with Mish in the morning she closed her eye's and snuggled in with him and she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Brothers Headache Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers Headache   Brothers Headache Empty

Back to top Go down

Brothers Headache

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Site Closed :: Britain :: Houses :: Hawthorn Cottage :: Sam's Room-