Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Sisters (Anne and Lily) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Sisters (Anne and Lily) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Sisters (Anne and Lily) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Sisters (Anne and Lily) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Sisters (Anne and Lily) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Sisters (Anne and Lily) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Sisters (Anne and Lily) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Sisters (Anne and Lily) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Sisters (Anne and Lily) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Sisters (Anne and Lily)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

Sisters (Anne and Lily) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sisters (Anne and Lily)   Sisters (Anne and Lily) - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:10 am

Anne smiled and looked at Lily. The fact that she wanted to speak to her family before they were even there made her smile. She often talked to her bump. She loved her daughter so much.

"Sure hun." She said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Sisters (Anne and Lily)   Sisters (Anne and Lily) - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:53 pm

Lily smiled when her mommy Anne told her that she could do what she does with her mommy. She then let out a giggle cause she was so exctied.

“ Hello, I will be your older sister. I am Lily. I am six years old and I have two mommys and two daddys. But I am sure that my mommy and daddy would love to meet you. They are going to have two babies too. Maybe when you get old enough you can play with my little brother and sister.”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Sisters (Anne and Lily)   Sisters (Anne and Lily) - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:13 pm

Anne smiled as Lily talked to her belly. She smiled and listened to what she said. She was rather pleased that the little girl was taking it well.

"You want to read a story to her?" She asked the six year old child.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Sisters (Anne and Lily)   Sisters (Anne and Lily) - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:58 pm

Lily smiled as she was talking to her little sister. She was excited cause her mommy told her that she would going to have a lot of responsibility when her new brother and sister came. And she knew that wasn't going to be any different with her daddy and mommy Anne.

“ Yes I would like to read her a story. I don't know if mommy packed the book the I like to read.”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Sisters (Anne and Lily)   Sisters (Anne and Lily) - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:16 am

Anne smiled and wondered to herself. She hoped that Lily was up to the responsibly of being an older sister. She knew that being six, most girls wanted the world to revolve around her, but it didn't work like that.

"Well what book is it?" She asked leading her back to her room, where her bag was. "You want to look for it?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Sisters (Anne and Lily)   Sisters (Anne and Lily) - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:26 am

Lily smiled as she thought about her two sisters and her one brother. She couldn't wait to meet them. Lily was going to try and be the best sister that she could. She knew that it couldn't be all about her.

“ Horton hears a who and where the sidewalk ends. I know I didn't let Parker borrow them.” She looked like she was about to cry.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Sisters (Anne and Lily)   Sisters (Anne and Lily) - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:33 am

Anne smiled slightly and nodded. "Well I have Horton hears a Who. DJ loves that one." She said smiling at her. "Let's check your bag." She suggested as she searched for the books. "Well look here, your mom did pack them." She told her holding out the books.

"Can you read them?" She asked holding them out to her.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Sisters (Anne and Lily)   Sisters (Anne and Lily) - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:47 am

Lily smiled as her mommy Anne said that her mommy packed her books. This means someone could read to her before she went to bed. She smiled when her mommy Anne asked if she could read them.

“ Horton Hears a Who is by Dr Seuss. I can read that.”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Sisters (Anne and Lily)   Sisters (Anne and Lily) - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:52 am

Anne smiled and handed her the book. "You want to read in my bed?" She asked wondering if she could take a nap. She was tired and she should be resting. She never did though. She was always up and about. It was just the person she was.

She lead Lily to her room and got on the bed and patted the spot next to her. "Come here hun." She said smiling at the young girl. "I'm sure your sister would love to hear that book."
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Sisters (Anne and Lily)   Sisters (Anne and Lily) - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:04 am

Lily smiled as she looked at her mommy Anne. “ Yes!” She smiled because she knew that she was going to be taking her nap soon. Her mommy would ask her if she was taking her naps so that she wouldn't be cranky later.

She then crawled up into her mommy Anne bed. Lily knew that she would get to read to her little sister. She then opened the book and started to read outloud.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Sisters (Anne and Lily)   Sisters (Anne and Lily) - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:25 am

Anne smiled and listened to the story. She was proud of the girls reading skills and hoped that she would go for her nap soon too. She didn't want to have a cranky child on her hands. She was tired and toward the end she fell asleep. She was happy and had nice dreams of her family. She was happy, and she loved it.

Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Sisters (Anne and Lily)   Sisters (Anne and Lily) - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:33 am

Lily smiled as she was finished with the book. She then laid it down beside of her on the floor. She then slide under the blanket. Lily decided that she was going to talk to her little sister.

“ Well it is time for me to take my nap. Or I will get cranky and mommy Anne and Daddy won't want to put up with me.” Lily then learned over and kissed the belly before she went to sleep.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sisters (Anne and Lily)   Sisters (Anne and Lily) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sisters (Anne and Lily)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2