Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roxie Krum
Roxie Krum
Co-Founder / Head Administrator

Female Posts : 733

Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie) Empty
PostSubject: Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie)   Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:18 am

Roxie had piled her plate with her usual dinner - potato bake, chicken breast fillet and roast vegetables with boiled peas - and was eating while watching the rest of the school at her spot at the head of the staff table in the dining hall. She wasn't particularly starving, but she was hungry and her food looked delicious so who was she to let it go to waste?

Roxie's deputy sat on her right hand side and the tense silence between them had continued on from that afternoon. She still wasn't talking to him. He'd insulted her hat fondness and she really hadn't forgiven him yet. Roxie stabbed at a slice of potato with her fork, angry thoughts bubbling up inside her when she remembered that 'incident'.

Sighing, Roxie shoved her forkful into her mouth and ate it, wondering about the kid Katie Erhlichman had brought in. She called down the long table to where her lehrer was sitting. "Katie! What's the deal with your kid?"
Back to top Go down
Katie Ehrlichmann
Katie Ehrlichmann
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie)   Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:34 am

Kate was trying to figure out who had taken DJ whoever it may be was as good as dead. She knew it had to be someone in the school. She had searched using her blood magic to see if any of her kin were in the school. The only was was Katrina's daughter. She sighed as she looked up and down the table. Her eyes rested on Dimitrius. He was a friend of Anne's she glared at him before returning to her food.

When Roxie called her she looked up. "What do you mean? We talked about DJ." She called back.
Back to top Go down
Roxie Krum
Roxie Krum

PostSubject: Re: Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie)   Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:37 am

Roxie rolled her eyes. "What I meant was what is going on with him? Are you finding a different place for him to stay? Is he well? You know? General stuff." Roxie sighed. Sometimes people just didn't want to hold conversation. She was also trying to satisfy her thirst for curiosity about this child as she hadn't noticed him anywhere in the castle as of late and she had a small suspicion that something was up.
Back to top Go down
Dimitrius Skaia
Dimitrius Skaia
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

Male Posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie)   Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:44 am

Dimitrius chewed slowly, his eyes drifting around the hall before surreptitiously resting on Katie. She wasn't looking at him or Roxie. Good. Leaning over to his boss, who smelled amazing by the way, he figured she was still angry at him. But he couldn't hold it back anymore.

"DJ is now with Anne Greene who is his mother," he murmured low enough so only she heard. "Katie kidnapped the boy from Anne and Damien because she wanted to hurt Anne. She lied to you and went behind your back. I successfully delivered DJ back to Anne, but take care not to mention that. I might end up with an Avada Kedavra in my back for the service."

Satisfied with himself, he leaned back away from Roxie and continued eating. The potato was really good today after all, and he wanted to finish it off while he was still here.
Back to top Go down
Roxie Krum
Roxie Krum

PostSubject: Re: Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie)   Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:53 am

Roxie froze when Dimi leaned in to tell her something. She was about to ignore him when she realised what he was saying and her blood started to boil. She flicked her gaze to him to see him sitting back again with an air of almost satisfaction. Roxie gritted her teeth, her eyes flashing dangerously. To the surprise of everyone in the room, Roxie stood up quickly and pointed coolly to Dimi and Katie.

"You two, with me, now," she said icily, walking towards a back room off the hall, not waiting for a reply. Roxie was furious. How dare Katie defy her? What kind of idiot was she?!
Back to top Go down
Katie Ehrlichmann
Katie Ehrlichmann
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie)   Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:05 am

Kate froze when she saw Roxie stand up seeing the rage in her eyes. Her defences instantly went up. She saw her point at Dimirtius and she tensed up more. This was about DJ. She glared daggers at Dimitrius and fallowed Roxie out of the room. Her inner self had clouded her eyes. They were now black. Kate was completely taken over. She didn't care who she hurt as long as she got out alive.

She turned her cold black eyes on Dimitrius and gave him a look that said he was dead as soon as she got her hands on her. She would not rest till he paid for what he did. She wasn't sure how though.

As she fallowed Roxie her shields full up so no harm could come to her other than her own family magic and of course the killing curse. She was waiting for the conformation before attacking Dimitrius. She could send a large amount of harm his way.
Back to top Go down
Dimitrius Skaia
Dimitrius Skaia
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie)   Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:42 am

Dimitrius rose from his chair and followed Roxie, one hand behind his back, the other in his pocket. Of course, the hand that was in his pocket was touching his wand, just in case Katie decided to attack him. It didn't surprise him in the slightest that she thought he was the one who took DJ back to Anne. Which he was. But he didn't want her finding that out.

He would have to play his hand close to his chest. After all, he was the Deputy Highmaster. He followed Roxie everywhere, no matter what the cost to his own life or anything like that. Katie certainly couldn't prove that he took DJ, and he didn't care what she had to say. So long as she didn't attack him, he was fine.
Back to top Go down
Roxie Krum
Roxie Krum

PostSubject: Re: Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie)   Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:48 am

Roxie crossed her arms when she and the two others where inside the room. She stared down Katie menacingly. Roxie was not happy, not in the slightest. "Katie," she said quietly, but with a bite to her tone.

"Is it true that DJ was not motherless nor fatherless and yet you still insisted on keeping him away from his parents?" Roxie decided not to be too rash just yet. If anything, she was going to get the story from both sides. "Why did you take him?" Roxie was near exploding inside but managed to keep a decent composure.

She could see Dimi was taking precautions and had his hand on his wand just in case. Roxie didn't even bother about her wand, she could match her power with her wand even when she didn't have it in her hand. She had that ability of non-verbal and non-wandheld magic. And she was not afraid to use it.
Back to top Go down
Katie Ehrlichmann
Katie Ehrlichmann
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie)   Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:05 am

Kate looked at Dimitri. She glared her eyes still black. She looked back at her boss and told the part truth.

"Well the child is fatherless. Seeing as he is my brothers son. He was given to be by a friend in England. She told me that the child's mother had died and myself being the next of kin should look after him." she said looking at Roxie. Her shields were still high. She wasn't presenting an opening.

Kate noted Dimitrius and saw that he was tense. That was all the confirmation she needed. He had taken DJ back. She would deal with him later though. She had to keep up her lie.
Back to top Go down
Roxie Krum
Roxie Krum

PostSubject: Re: Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie)   Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:23 am

Roxie seethed inwardly. She couldn't stand liars. Steadily walking forwards, she drew her wand and got right into Katie's face, pressing her wand into Katie's neck as she did so. Roxie noticed her black eyes and she briefly made a note to find out why that was so. Back to the task at hand, Roxie was taking up the stance she had done with Dimi earlier that day.

"Don't lie to me," she hissed into Katie's face, her hot breath brushing over the woman's blonde hair, searching her eyes, knowing that she wasn't telling an entire truth. Roxie's blood was boiling. What gave Katie the need to feel so superior? "I will kill you in an instant if you do not tell me, right now, the proper truth."
Back to top Go down
Katie Ehrlichmann
Katie Ehrlichmann
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie)   Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:34 am

Kate smirked. She would love to see this woman try and kill her. One curse would hurt her, not kill her. She smiled and looked her in her green eyes. Her inner self was showing in her eyes. They were empty, cold, hard, and black. The demon that had taken her over had completely over taken Kate. She was now a ruthless cold soulless monster.

"I am telling the truth. I did not take the child. He is my nephew." She said clearly stating only the truth. She glared. "Anne Jones was the child's mother. I believe she is dead. There was a article about it quite a few years back." She said, still telling the truth. She remembered that day well. Hugo had been rather happy and let the girl rest that day. She knew Anne well, having done her fair share of torturing on her herself.
Back to top Go down
Roxie Krum
Roxie Krum

PostSubject: Re: Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie)   Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:48 am

Roxie dug her wand harder into Katie's neck. "No you're not. Not all of it." She could tell, no matter how cold and distant Katie looked, she was certainly lying. "I have no doubt you might be related to him, but I also know for a fact there was an article recently proclaiming Anne's return. She is not dead. That is a lie. You will now tell me the truth or I will do something drastic," Roxie threatened the black-eyed woman menacingly.
Back to top Go down
Katie Ehrlichmann
Katie Ehrlichmann
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie)   Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:02 am

Kate growled when her wand was drove into her neck. She looked at Roxie and her magic flared. She saw the wand fly across the room. She looked at Roxie. "Get away from me." She hissed.

She was done playing. "I don't worry about my job. I quit. So you want the truth? Fine. I sent someone to go take the child from Anne. I planed to cause her some pain for killing my brother. I couldn't kill the child seeing as he is my kin, and to kill Anne would be too easy and quick for me." She said with no remorse. "Now I know that Dimitri here took the child back to Anne. So my plan is ruined. So I see no reason for me to stay. And since you are no longer my boss. I have no problem saying that I honestly am not scared of you. Your power is nothing to mine." She told her.
Back to top Go down
Roxie Krum
Roxie Krum

PostSubject: Re: Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie)   Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:15 am

Roxie growled as her wand flew across the room. She didn't need it anyway. She could feel the magic bubble up inside of her as Katie told her the truth. "Thank you. That wasn't so hard." Roxie knew she wasn't going to let Katie get away with this.

"Avada Kedavra," she said nonchalantly, and a jet of green light shot out of her palm, hitting her former lehrer in the chest. "I'll do it again," she said, knowing the woman was not dead yet and it would take a burst from her wand to kill her. "I'll do it again to ensure the safety of my deputy. No one else here will be harmed by your horrendously un-manicured hands," Roxie vowed, eyeing Katie's fingers with distaste.

"Accio Wand," she whispered and her wand flew into her hand. Her calm demeanour often scared people. But she couldn't help it, if she was truly angry that was what happened. "I don't care if I frighten you, girl. That's not my job. My only business here is to ensure the safe learning of our students and the protection of my teachers. If you threaten that then I will kill you." She pointed her wand subtly and a little lazily at Katie again.
Back to top Go down
Katie Ehrlichmann
Katie Ehrlichmann
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie)   Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:31 am

Kate growled when the weak curse hit her chest. It barely hurt er. It was uncomfortable but nothing more. She looked her in the eye and saw red. She watched as she flicked her hand and a knife flew out of her hand. She smirked knowing the power in the knife. It could cut through shields and the wounds never faded. They could be healed but not fully and if they were concealed they opened again, and shone more brightly.

She turned and stormed out. She went through the hall knowing that the head lady wouldn't follow her. She wouldn't risk the lives of the children. She didn't care about them. There were only two people in the castle that she cared about.
Back to top Go down
Dimitrius Skaia
Dimitrius Skaia
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie)   Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:03 pm

Dimitrius relaxed his wand hand and removed his hand from his pocket. After listening to the conversation, he felt as if he had aged decades. He laced his fingers and placed his hands behind his head. He focused on the ceiling and thought about how close to death he had come. Literally. It felt like death incarnate was shadowing him from Katie's eyes.

He didn't regret what he did; not by a long shot. Anne and Damien were happy now, and that was all that mattered to him. He did tell Anne he'd get DJ back to her, or he'd die trying. He figured Roxie didn't want to hear him right now, so he stayed quiet. After all, she probably needed to think, and he wouldn't interrupt that. However, he heard the subtle whine of something metal being thrown and he watched a knife arc it's way over to Roxie.

Shit. Pushing Roxie out of the way, he took the knife to the right shoulder. Grunting slightly, his fingers slick with his own blood, he fumbled to remove the knife his body. He drew it out with a hiss from him and tossed it on the ground. Clutching at his shoulder, he looked over at Roxie. "You okay?" He asked lowly. "Hope I didn't push you too hard."
Back to top Go down
Roxie Krum
Roxie Krum

PostSubject: Re: Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie)   Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:56 pm

Roxie's thin body collided with the ground. She pushed herself up and then stared at Dimi with wide eyes. That knife had been meant for her, yet he'd taken it. "I'm fine, but you're not," she said shakily. There was blood everywhere and the metallic scent washed over her, making her mind throw a fit of disgust.

Tentatively, she reached forward and touched where the knife had struck Dimi's shoulder. She pulled her finger back like she'd been zapped. "That wasn't just any knife. It had strong black magic in it," Roxie whispered to Dimitrius. "You need to go get it patched up. C'mon." Roxie stood up and moved to the door, watching silently and waiting for Dimi to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Dimitrius Skaia
Dimitrius Skaia
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie)   Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:01 am

Dimitrius sighed and pulled his hand away to look at the wound. Fresh blood poured from it and he slapped his hand back on it, not minding the pain. He had to staunch the flow, first and foremost, and if what Roxie was saying happened to be true, then he wasn't too happy. He looked up from the wound to see Roxie standing at the door.

Each step he took caused just a miniscule shot of pain coursing through his system, but he didn't care. This knife, that was definitely meant for the Highmistress, well...he would have taken it any day. "Gonna play doctor Roxie?" He asked quietly with a grin on his pale face. "I think I can live with that."
Back to top Go down
Roxie Krum
Roxie Krum

PostSubject: Re: Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie)   Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:12 am

Roxie rolled her eyes. Not even if you killed him would you get the moronic cheekiness out of her Deputy. Normally she would have slapped him on the shoulder or glared at him, but not today. It wasn't the right place - besides, her death ray glare could make it worse.

Roxie held out her arm, knowing that walking all the way to the hospital tower would drain Dimitrius too much. She was going to apparate them up there so they could get this worked out. Roxie figured she would also have to get the school scoured for accomplices of Katie, she didn't want another incident like this.
Back to top Go down
Dimitrius Skaia
Dimitrius Skaia
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie)   Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:07 pm

Dimitrius' slight grin grew when he watched Roxie roll her eyes. He couldn't help all the catchy one-liners he threw her way. He joked to keep his mind off the pain. And painful it was. It was like someone had stabbed him with evil and darkness. His vision grew fuzzy more times than not, but he shook his head. Collapsing would do no one any good, and he had to be stronger than this.

Reaching out with the hand not occupied and covered in blood, he firmly but gently grasped Roxie's arm. She had the right idea, if he thought she was going to do what he thought she was. Apparating would be a whole lot faster and easier on his bleeding shoulder. He was sure he looked like a ghost already.
Back to top Go down
Roxie Krum
Roxie Krum

PostSubject: Re: Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie)   Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:32 pm

A short, worried concern that Dimi might splinch during the apparation crossed Roxie's mind, but it was too late to do anything as she had already pulled out her wand and readied the place in her mind. A split second later they were in the hospital wing and the sterile scent hit Roxie's sensitive nose full blast. She could smell Dimitrius's blood now too, and it was quite out of place in this crisp, white area.

Beads of blood fell to the floor and Roxie flicked her wand, summoning disinfectant and bandages. She seriously hoped Dimi wouldn't make another awkward joke. Otherwise she'd probably hand him the stuff and leave. Roxie pulled his hand away and carefully mopped up the wound, wrapping it tightly with a bandage that was quickly soaked in blood.
Back to top Go down
Dimitrius Skaia
Dimitrius Skaia
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie)   Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 4:37 am

Dimitrius grunted when she wrapped the wound tight. Looking down at it, he could already see it saturated with his blood. All that hit him was a bloody knife. Cursed more than likely, but Merlin, how much blood could he lose? He already knew he was pale enough. If he lost anymore, he'd pass out cold.

"I don't think one bandage is enough," he murmured weakly, closing his eyes. "What the hell did I get hit with Roxie?" Opening his eyes, he reached his hand out to grab something, anything to steady his footing. He was almost swaying as it was, and he'd rather not drag Rox down with him.
Back to top Go down
Roxie Krum
Roxie Krum

PostSubject: Re: Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie)   Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:53 am

Roxie frowned, knowing that Dimitrius was right and that one bandage would not be enough to hold the blood. She quickly grabbed a second and third and wrapped those around his arm too. Roxie glanced into his face; he was so very pale.

She saw him sway and reach out for something to grab onto. "You better lie down," Roxie said, pointing to the nearest crisply-made bed. "I need to go get you some food, you've lost a heap of blood and it'll help replenish it." Wandering off to find something for Dimi to eat, Roxie wondered why there was no medic in here - she swore she'd hired one.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie)   Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie) Empty

Back to top Go down

Get out. (Katie, Dimi and Roxie)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1