Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Weekend in the Bahamas  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Weekend in the Bahamas  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Weekend in the Bahamas  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Weekend in the Bahamas  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Weekend in the Bahamas  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Weekend in the Bahamas  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Weekend in the Bahamas  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Weekend in the Bahamas  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Weekend in the Bahamas  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Weekend in the Bahamas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn
British - Halfblood - Professor & OOTP

Female Posts : 235

Weekend in the Bahamas  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend in the Bahamas    Weekend in the Bahamas  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:01 pm

Sam smiled and she laid her head on his chest and she smiled at him when he kissed her once more, Sam's smile widened slightly than he was telling her how much he loved her and the next thing Sam knew he was telling her morning she blinked and squinted her eye's at the sun.

Sam closed her eye's and turned away from the sun " I hate the sun" She mumbled while turning to face Casey Sam opened her eye's and smiled at him " Gooding morning Handsome" Sam said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven
German - Pureblood - Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Weekend in the Bahamas    Weekend in the Bahamas  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:10 am

Casey sat up letting to sheet cover his waist but allowing most of it to cover her.

"I believe it is time to head inside, for a shower and something to eat." Casey smiled, he was is desperate need of a shower. He had sand in all places a person could imagine.

"What do you think you would like to do after breakfast, take in one of the waterfalls, or sit around and read?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Weekend in the Bahamas    Weekend in the Bahamas  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:25 am

Sam smiled and wrapped the sheet around her she nodded she was also in need of a shower, she made an 'hmm' noise as she thought about what she wanted to do.

Shrugging, Sam looked at the bungalow " Well whatever you want to do" Sam said with a small laugh she couldn't wait to take a shower she hated feeling sand on her skin she hummed and brushed some sand off her arms.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

PostSubject: Re: Weekend in the Bahamas    Weekend in the Bahamas  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:15 pm

Casey smiled and then put his pants back on and grabbed their stuff. Casey figured that Sam could stay wrapped in the sheet if she wanted.

"Ladies first in the shower, unless you would like to share?"

Casey could not help but smiled at the thought of the shower, but they really need to get cleaned too.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Weekend in the Bahamas    Weekend in the Bahamas  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:29 pm

Sam smiled and she grabbed her t-shirt and jeans, and slipped them on real quick and she smiled at him.

" Whatever your comfortable with it really doesn't matter" Sam said with a small laugh she Hummed and pulled her wand out she folded the blankets and picked them up and she walked toward the bungalow, she walked inside and walked to the laundry room and she put the blankets in the washer and she put the laundry soap in the washer and she turned it on than she walked back into the living room.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

PostSubject: Re: Weekend in the Bahamas    Weekend in the Bahamas  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:13 am

Casey smiled as they walked back to the bunglow. He watch her throw everything right away into the washer and he could tell by that she was very clean person.

"How about I hop in the shower first, and you can either join me or not. Ladies choice." Casey kissed her then went to get into the shower.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Weekend in the Bahamas    Weekend in the Bahamas  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:33 pm

Sam looked at him and smiled than she kissed him back and watched him go take a shower thinking she followed him and she grabbed his hand and smiled up at him.

" How about this, I'll take a shower first and you can come and join me if you want" Sam said with a small smile she knew she probably confused him but she knew what she meant and hoped he knew what she meant.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

PostSubject: Re: Weekend in the Bahamas    Weekend in the Bahamas  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:04 am

Casey smiled a little when she said that she would shower first and then it was up to him whether or not he wanted to join her.

Casey could not help but laugh, "Its the same thing. But you hop in and then I will be few minutes behind you."

Casey loved her sense of humor, she was always quirky that way and it was something that he loved about her.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Weekend in the Bahamas    Weekend in the Bahamas  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:28 pm

Sam smiled up at him and laughed " Exactally I was putting what you were saying, but I was putting it in my point of view" Sam said with a smile she than walked toward the bathroom.

She wondered if Casey was going to join her she shrugged and walked into the bathroom she hummed as she stood facing the door.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

PostSubject: Re: Weekend in the Bahamas    Weekend in the Bahamas  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:58 am

Casey continued to smile as he watched Sam walked towards the shower. He smirked as he talked to the house elf real quick about breakfast then he walked to the bathroom.

Casey smiled as he found her already in there, he climbed in behind her and put his arms around Sam and kissed her neck.

"Still beautiful" Casey smiled "Well the house elf has the breakfast cooking, then we can eat and do some sight seeing."
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Weekend in the Bahamas    Weekend in the Bahamas  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:43 am

Sam smiled at him and nodded " That sounds perfect" Sam said with a smile she loved him holding her she closed her eye's when he Kissed her neck she couldn't believe how much she had fallen for him she loved it she sighed and looked at him.

" So for sight seeing, where would we start at the waterfalls or anywhere" Sam said with a small laugh she honestly didn't care she just wanted to spend time with him she smiled and Kissed him on the lips.

Last edited by Sam Hawthorn on Thu May 10, 2012 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

PostSubject: Re: Weekend in the Bahamas    Weekend in the Bahamas  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:04 pm

Casey held her as the water feel down them washing off the sand.

"Well the waterfalls sound like a perfect spot to start." Casey smiled then kissed her a little.

"How about para-sailing, that sounds interesting?" Casey had done it a few times and had a blast.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Weekend in the Bahamas    Weekend in the Bahamas  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:39 pm

Sam smiled " Para-sailing sounds perfect" Sam said it honestly did she couldn't wait to see everything she was so glad the water was washing the Sand off her it had started to make her skin itch she sighed and looked at him.

" So it's agreed, we go see the waterfalls first than we go para-sailing?" Sam asked him she couldn't wait to start para-sailing it sounded cool she smiled at him and waited for him to answer her.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

PostSubject: Re: Weekend in the Bahamas    Weekend in the Bahamas  - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:50 am

Casey smiled at Sam, he really loved her and watching the water from the shower fall down over her made her look ever the more beautiful.

"That sounds perfect." He smiled, "Now the sooner you let me under the water the sooner we can get started."

Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Weekend in the Bahamas    Weekend in the Bahamas  - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:19 pm

Sam smiled up at him and blushed slightly " sorry" she said and she moved out of the way and she let him under he water and she smiled.

Sam blinked slightly and smiled he was probably the most handsome man she had ever seen in. Her life she smiled and looked at all the shampoo's and blinked they were all different she couldn't help but laugh slightly.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

PostSubject: Re: Weekend in the Bahamas    Weekend in the Bahamas  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:40 am

Casey had to smile as Sam moved and allowed him under the water and he started to wash himself up. Then he found it different that she started to laugh,

"Am I that funny looking?" Casey knew that she was probably not laughing at him, but he was curious.

"Care to share your thought?" Casey knew he was the luckiest man in the world and had no idea how he found such the perfect person. He knew he would be lost if anything happened to her.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Weekend in the Bahamas    Weekend in the Bahamas  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:52 am

Sam glanced at Casey and she shook her head " No you're not funny to look at" Sam said honestly she glanced back at the shampoos and shook her head they were in probably ten different languages she smiled.

" I was just looking at the shampoo bottles and I couldn't read some of them" Sam admited with a small laugh she sighed.

Sam grabbed a shampoo bottle and put some in her hair, she than glanced back at Casey and gave him a smile she couldn't wait fo para-sail she smiled at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

PostSubject: Re: Weekend in the Bahamas    Weekend in the Bahamas  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:00 pm

Casey had to laugh as he stepped out of the shower and dried off and got dressed,

"Well as soon as you are done we can go." Casey smiled while he was watching her, she really was beautiful to stare at.

When she was finally done they headed off for the waterfalls and then para sailing, it was the best weekend that either one of them had for a long time.

Casey was more in love with Sam by the time the weekend was over. He knew a lot of things would be different now, but he would always want her. The one problem he was going to have to work with was his job. He would have to travel from England to Germany. He guessed he could talk to someone about it, or just keep it hidden.

Casey made sure the Sam made it home and then kissed her good bye. "Love you, I will write you, I have the school ball next weekend so I will have to see you the following weekend."
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Weekend in the Bahamas    Weekend in the Bahamas  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:09 pm

Sam smiled and had the best weekend of her life she was glad that she could spend the weekend with Casey, she smiled as he walked her home she had fallen more in love with him than ever she smiled.

" I love you to, and I also have a school ball to attend so I'll also see you the following weekend" Sam said she missed him on the lips than walked inside her house.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekend in the Bahamas    Weekend in the Bahamas  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weekend in the Bahamas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2