Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Feeding the birds (Open) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Feeding the birds (Open) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Feeding the birds (Open) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Feeding the birds (Open) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Feeding the birds (Open) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Feeding the birds (Open) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Feeding the birds (Open) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Feeding the birds (Open) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Feeding the birds (Open) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Feeding the birds (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric Krahe
Eric Krahe

Feeding the birds (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Feeding the birds (Open)   Feeding the birds (Open) EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:54 pm

Eric sighed happily as he finished his job. Satisfied, he moved back to sit on a large boulder. His work was done here, the German ministry would be proud of how effectively he'd done. At least to his warped mind they would. His assignment had been to kill a member of the highly influencial and very powerful Malfoy family on his boat on the lake. Apparently he'd been taking some time off from whatever it is rich people do when they don't have jobs. He'd had a lot of body guards too.

Eric had made short work of them.

They were all scattered around the bank, every single one of them obviously dead. The sheer amount of blood was proof of that. Although half of it had ended up covering Eric, leaving him caked in rapidly drying blood as he relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Katie Ehrlichmann
Katie Ehrlichmann
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the birds (Open)   Feeding the birds (Open) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:45 pm

Kate was walking along the lake. She was pissed off. She had let the demon take her over. Seeing all the blood made her feel better, even if she didn't kill the people herself. She saw a man who was clearly alive covered in blood. She smiled and used her power to check if he was worthy of her company. He was so she walked up to him.

"Nice job." She said smiling at him. She wasn't that fast when she killed. Then again she liked to torture as well. She always played with people before she killed them. She enjoyed their pain. It made it all the more fun. "May I ask who were these people? I feel no sympathy for them but I always want to know what one of my enemies is killed." Se said to him. She only cared for her own country.
Back to top Go down
Eric Krahe
Eric Krahe

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the birds (Open)   Feeding the birds (Open) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:50 pm

Eric lazily looked over at the newcomer. He looked her up and down a second before deciding that she'd already seen enough. He waved his wand and the bodies began to disappear, being transfigured into nothing but blood,

"For the fatherland I do good work." he told her simply before shrugging, "Some member of the malfoy family. You know the one... cares about their blood so much?"

He grinned madly and gestured at his blood covered form,

"You think I'd pass their grade?" he asked with a mad glint in his eye, "I'm pureblood ALL OVER!"

He cackled a little bit before turning to the woman again,

"What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Katie Ehrlichmann
Katie Ehrlichmann
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the birds (Open)   Feeding the birds (Open) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:01 pm

Kate nodded smiling at him. Her inner self liked him. Even if he was mad, he was still amusing. She nodded a bit at his work and wondered vaguely if she could send him after Anne. I mean she deserved it. She decided not. She wanted to see to that girl herself.

She chuckled at his joke. It was rather amusing. She smirked and nodded. "Yes you are. Though your blood is worthier." She said to him.

"I'm Kate, Kate Ehrlichmann. And you are?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Eric Krahe
Eric Krahe

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the birds (Open)   Feeding the birds (Open) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:06 pm

Eric was cleaning out the blood from between his fingernails. He enjoyed being covered in blood but when it dried it was a pain. When it dried underneath your fingernails it was hell. He chuckled a little bit,

"Of course." he looked at her, a mad gleam of hightened patriotism in his eyes, "My blood is German."

He smiled a little bit,

"Good! Neither and English nor a French name! Means I don't have to kill you. With your own fingernails." he paused for a second before shrugging, "Eric Krahe."
Back to top Go down
Katie Ehrlichmann
Katie Ehrlichmann
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the birds (Open)   Feeding the birds (Open) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:38 pm

Kate nodded. "I know I can tell." She said simply. She rather liked the German's over the French and British. She thought it was odd that he remained covered in blood when a simple spell could get rid of it all, but she said nothing.

Kate raised her eyebrows doubting that this man could kill her. She was not easy to kill. She knew magic beyond most peoples wildest dreams. "Pleasure Eric." She said politely. "So what do you, do. Other than kill people." She said smiling at him.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the birds (Open)   Feeding the birds (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeding the birds (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1