Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Traveling around - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Traveling around - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Traveling around - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Traveling around - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Traveling around - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Traveling around - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Traveling around - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Traveling around - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Traveling around - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Traveling around

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn
British - Halfblood - Professor & OOTP

Female Posts : 235

Traveling around - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling around   Traveling around - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:59 am

Sam smiled " Really? I think I've also found the person I'd love to spend the rest of my days with" Sam said she knew it was early but her gut was never wrong and she alway's trusted her gut.

" Hmm well I really don't trust anyone these days there's a few but not many" Sam said with a small shrug she started to think that making a library would be an excellent idea she smiled at Casey.

" The only place I'd really like to go Is Paris or Italy" Sam Said with a small shrug Sam drank the last of her beer and she smiled at Casey " Greece? That's a beautiful place I here with a lot of history" Sam added she couldn't help but love mythology she laughed inwardly at herself she couldn't believe how big of a nerd she was.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven
German - Pureblood - Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Traveling around   Traveling around - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:29 am

When she comment that she believed she had found the person she wanted to spend her life with he had to smile. He felt she was thinking the same thing he was.

"Yes, it is hard to find people you can trust, I have few myself." Casey smiled as he noticed that she had finished her drink.

"Say, Sam, would you care to take a walk with me and we shall talk more about travelling?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Traveling around   Traveling around - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:36 am

Sam had a feeling she and Casey had been thinking the same thing when it came to finding the one.

Sam smiled and nodded " Sure" She said while standing up she yawned a bit and nodded " Well there is very little people you can trust these days" Sam said with a small shrug.

Sam sighed as she noticed a couple of people eyeing then Sam blinked and she held her hand out to Casey.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

PostSubject: Re: Traveling around   Traveling around - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:50 am

Casey took a hold of her hand and did not bother to let it go as they headed out of the building. Casey had to laugh at the people staring at them.

"I quit worrying what people thought about me a long time ago, besides for all they know we have known each other a long time." Casey laughed "Or they might think I placed you under a spell or something."

Casey started to walk towards the school. He noticed that she had yawned and figured she must be getting a little tired.

"I will be glad to walk you back to the school, you look as if you have had a long day." Casey squeeze her hand.

"So how about dinner with me in Paris next weekend?" Casey just came right out and asked.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Traveling around   Traveling around - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:00 am

Sam laughed " I think since they see me alone there all the time that you put me under a spell" Sam joked than she smiled " Today's been long" Sam said with a shrug she looked up at the castle and smiled " I'd love it if you could walk me back to the school" Sam added with a nod.

Sam blinked and her smile widened " Okay that sounds great" Sam said smiling her smile lighting up she wondered what Paris looked like she smiled as they walked.

" So is Paris as pretty at night as people say?" Sam asked Casey.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

PostSubject: Re: Traveling around   Traveling around - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:23 pm

Casey was enjoying the company very much, he decided that they could be together and never say a word and he would still be just as happy as he is when they are talking.

"Do you think I have you under a spell" Casey had to smirk as he looked at their intertwined hands looking as if they were made for each other.

Making their way towards the gates of Hogwarts she was wondering about Paris, "Actually I have never seen Paris at night, so we shall see it together."

Finally reaching the gates of the school he was not sure if he could walk her all the way up or stop right here. "Shall we part ways here, or am I allowed to walk you all the way to the top?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Traveling around   Traveling around - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:42 pm

Sam smirked " I don't think you have me under a spell" Sam said she looked down at their hands and she just had to turn that smirk into a smile she smiled and continued to walk when she noticed they were at the gates.

" Than we shall see pairs at night together" Sam said than she nodded " You can walk me all the way to the gate for all they now you're a British guy that decided to walk me back to the castle" Sam said smiling she walked through the gates and she looked at Casey.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

PostSubject: Re: Traveling around   Traveling around - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:58 pm

Casey had to laugh as they walked towards the castle. "Well that at least makes two of us that don't think that."

He had made it to the castle door with her. "Yes, next weekend together in Paris." Casey had to smile cause it reminded him of a movie.

"I will owl you will the details and I will come by and pick you up." Casey looked at Sam and smiled

"Would you allow me a good bye kiss?" Casey was a little different than his brother. Had he been Collin he would have just taken it.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Traveling around   Traveling around - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:06 pm

Sam nodded " Yes next weekend" Sam said with a smile she blushed slightly as she thought of an old movie.

" I'll be waiting for the owl" Sam said with a smile than she blushed turned darker red.

" Yes, you can kiss me good bye" Sam said she wondered if his brother was like him, she doubted it she put the thoughts in the back of her head and she looked at Casey.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

PostSubject: Re: Traveling around   Traveling around - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:04 am

Casey was excited that she was going to spend and evening with him in Paris, it was going to be beautiful and he couldn't wait.

Casey leaned in an gave Sam a nice and gentle kiss, running his tongue along her lips to see if she would permit entrance so he could deepen the kiss.

She was so beautiful and he could not understand why no one had swooped in and carried her away already, but then that was a plus for him.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Traveling around   Traveling around - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:30 am

Sam smiled and She let him deepen the kiss, Sam wrapped her arms around his neck and she smiled.

She couldn't believe no woman had already taken him away, but Sam was glad no one did she smiled and got on her toes she hated it that she was so small but she pushed the thoughts to the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

PostSubject: Re: Traveling around   Traveling around - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 6:44 am

Casey smiled as he release the kiss, it was just was wonderful as the rest of her.

"Well I cannot wait to see you till next weekend." Casey smiled he really did not want to leave.

"Feel free to owl me anytime, between now and then." Casey leaned forward and gave her a light kiss on the cheek and turned to leave.

"Bye" Casey said has he waved and headed back towards the gates.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Traveling around   Traveling around - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 6:53 am

Sam smiled when he released the kiss she didn't want him to go but she knew he had too, Sam smiled " I'll owl you and you owl me, okay?" Sam said with a small smile when she watched him walk toward the grass she gave him a small wave.

" Bye" Sam said than she turned and opened the door to Hogwarts and she left it cracked so she could watch him dissaparate.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling around   Traveling around - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Traveling around

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Site Closed :: Britain :: Hogsmeade :: The Three Broomsticks-