Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Settling in - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Settling in - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Settling in - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Settling in - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Settling in - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Settling in - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Settling in - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Settling in - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Settling in - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Settling in

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

Settling in - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:07 am

Anne looked down. "I'm sorry." She said. She felt so bad for being so stupid. She really wished she could make him understand that. She wished that she had listened all those years ago.

Anne sighed she really needed to talk about what had happened there. "Damien can we talk about what happened in Germany. I need to." She said looking up again. She needed to get it off her chest.

Anne nodded. "Works with me. I talked to Randi again and told her that if you ask for any drinks that they aren't allowed to give you any. She told the rest of the elves too." She told him.

"Good I was already regretting my offer. So I swear if you try to walk out on me, you are getting hell." She smiled slightly. "Well I hope you know that he loves you too. And so you know I happen to be quite fond of that little girl of yours. I just hope she can like me. I wasn't to crazy about the frog." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:48 am

Damien looked at Anne, he was glad that she liked Lily "She did get in trouble with her mom over that frog." Damien had to laugh, even though it wasn't nice it was very funny.

Rolling on his back and pulling Anne to him so her head is on his chest. "Of course, you can always talk to me you know that. I want to know but never pressured you until you were ready." Kissing her head. "Just take your time."
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:05 am

Anne sighed and wrapped her arms around him. She pulled herself close, and closed her eyes.

"I don't know how he managed to find me. All I know that one minute I was in England looking at a nice flat, and the next I was in a cold damp basement. I of course knew who was behind it, who else could it be. Hugo. It was only him. when he came in he only ever smiled, like he was enjoying it, I guess he was. He used the torture curse on me, as usual. He made a few more scars and used that curse a bit more. He seemed to like it. That's when he decided that other than being his torture toy I was also his sex toy." she said not looking at him.

"It went on in that fashion for a while. I knew people would be worrying about me. So I had to fight to get back home, to the people I loved. One person kept coming to my mind, more than the others. You. I kept trying to hold on and survive for you." She said to him. "It was like I knew you needed me, and I couldn't be there but I had to survive so I could be again." she said to his chest.

"It was over a year when I learned that people thought me to be dead. I knew that I had to still fight though, to prove them wrong." She said. "I also knew that I was going to be alive till he chose to kill me. I may lose my mind but I wasn't going to die till he killed me. So you kept me sane for the rest of my time there." she said to him.

"I kept fighting and stayed sane, till one day I fought back harder than the rest. He chose to kill me. But he missed my heart." She said pointing to the scar just above her heart. "I knew that it was the only way out. I knew I was pregnant too. well I didn't know for sure but I had a hunch." She said to his chest still unable to look him in the eye.

"I have to tell you, because you need to know how much you really did for me. Even if you weren't there you helped me so much." she said finally looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:01 pm

Damien just laid there listening to her tell her story, he never in his wildest dreams could imagine that someone would be so cruel. Damien knew he should though seeing his father was pretty cruel.

He was so glad that Anne had killed Hugo because the more he listened the more and more he hated him. All Damien could do was hold her tight and listen.

When she showed him the scar above her heart he always wondered what had cause it, but never wanted to ask because he never wanted to bring up memories that she wasn't ready for. He leaned down and kissed the scar when she told him.

Damien had started crying at this point "Here you were fighting to stay alive, while I was drowning myself in a bottle trying to kill myself. You are way more stronger than I was."
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:36 pm

Anne sighed and wiped away the tears. She didn't know what to say, any more. she wished she could have been there to help him. She could have made him see that, he had the right to be happy with out her.

"I need you to promise me something. One day I'm going to die. If that's before you, you need to move on and be happy." She said to him. "And no more drinking." She added.

Anne then rested her head on his chest. It had been a long day.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:44 pm

Lily had woke up and started to cry. She just had a nightmare. And she did what she would normally do, but she had to run to her daddy. She then slid out of her bed and grabbed her teddy and started to run to her daddy's room.

She then ran into the room crying. “ Daddy I had a nightmare.”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:25 pm

Anne looked at the little girl who had run in. She smiled slightly and climbed out of bed. She pulled her up and put her in the middle before climbing back into the bed.

"Oh no Lily that's not good. Do you want to sleep with us?" She asked the six year old child.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:30 pm

Lily then started to sniffle. She hated it when she would have nightmares. Because they always scared her. She then was placed in the middle of the bed.

“ Yes can I sleep in here tonight?”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:19 am

Anne smiled at her. She had done this when she was little. "Of course you can." She said smiling warmly. She then pulled the covers over them all and turned off the light. The little girl needed sleep and she was tired was well.

"Night Lily night Damien." She said then fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:29 am

Lily then smiled as she was in the middle of them. She had then snuggled closer to her daddy. Lily then started to yawn a little bit.

“ Good night mommy and daddy.”
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:00 am

Damien sighed when Anne told him if she died before her that he would move on, he was about to ask her if she would tell him if she foreseen her death but that was when Lily came running into their bedroom because she had had a nightmare.

Damien let Anne take care of it, because he wanted Lily to feel like she could come to Anne just as well as she could come to him.

"Night Lily..Night Anne dear, Love you both." Damien leaned over and kissed Lily, then kissed Anne.

Damien was a little shocked though when Lily called Anne Mommy.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:24 am

Lily was all snuggled under the covers. She knew that she could go back to sleep now that she was in bed with her daddy.

She then let her daddy kiss her as she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Settling in

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3