Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Threat (Anne, Damien and Nora) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Threat (Anne, Damien and Nora) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Threat (Anne, Damien and Nora) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Threat (Anne, Damien and Nora) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Threat (Anne, Damien and Nora) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Threat (Anne, Damien and Nora) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Threat (Anne, Damien and Nora) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Threat (Anne, Damien and Nora) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Threat (Anne, Damien and Nora) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Threat (Anne, Damien and Nora)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

Threat (Anne, Damien and Nora) Empty
PostSubject: Threat (Anne, Damien and Nora)   Threat (Anne, Damien and Nora) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 5:53 pm

Anne had sent two owls. She needed to tell Damien and Nora about the letters sent by Kate. Anne had brought, hers as well as the ones sent to Parker. Nora needed to secure the castle to insure the safety of the students. She would hate for something to happen to anyone because of her.

She walked into the Three Broomsticks and ordered a butter beer. She had left DJ with Pyxis in the castle. She thought it was safest for him there. Anne knew that Pyxis would watch him, keep him safe till she got back.

Anne was nervous about talking to Damien. She hadn't seen him since before she had gotten the letters. He was spending time with Lily, while she was packing and planing their wedding.

Anne sat down in a booth and waited for them to show up.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

PostSubject: Re: Threat (Anne, Damien and Nora)   Threat (Anne, Damien and Nora) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:08 pm

Damien had been so busy with Lily he had not really had a chance to spend time with Anne, he was trying to create a relationship with her and make up for the six years.

Damien was playing a card game with Lily when he received a owl from Anne asking him to meet her at three broomsticks.

"Randi..Randi" Damien was glad that the little elf had came out of her shell a little for Lily, especially when Damien told her she was Tessa's daughter too.

Randi always like Tessa, even though Tessa hardly let her do anything, Randi never wanted to talk to him once Tessa was gone, she of course did her job, but she was pissed at him.

Finally she popped in. "Yes, what you need of Randi?" she asked

"I need you to watch Lily for me I need to run to Anne, please." Damien asked very politely.

Randi of course said yes and then Damien told Lily he would be back in a little bit. He ran off to his room to change his clothes and he apparated to three broomsticks and walked in.

Walking in he found Anne and walked over to her and kissed her.

"Hello beautiful, whats up? And don't tell me not worry, cause its written all over your face." Damien said.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Threat (Anne, Damien and Nora)   Threat (Anne, Damien and Nora) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:27 pm

Anne looked up as Damien came in she knew he could read her. She cursed inwardly, when he asked what was wrong. She handed him the letters. She looked at him holding on to his hand. she didn't want him to run off to kill Parker. She knew it was unlikely but she didn't want her friend to be hurt.

"I need to talk to Nora about increasing security on the castle. I would like you to be here for me. I also wanted to ask if we could place a Fiedus Charm on the manor. I'm not scared of her and I don't plan to put my life on hold but I need to make sure DJ is safe." She said trying reading his expression.

"I'll keep a look out inn the future for trouble but I need to do everything I can." she said holding him tighter.

[[OOC: If you want to read the letters here is the link https://thethirdwizardingwar.rpg-board.net/t253-letters-to-my-enemy-invite-only ]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Threat (Anne, Damien and Nora)   Threat (Anne, Damien and Nora) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:26 am

Nora stared at the piles of paperwork around her desk and sighed in depression. She would've given anything to make it all vanish, or have someone do it for her. When she'd applied for the job, she hadn't expected it to be so hard. She was beginning to get the hang of it after 3 years, but was still a little confused about it all. She pulled another angry letter from a parent towards her and opened it, her eyes scanned the page and she groaned and let it drop onto her desk.

Mrs. Lockhart,
I understand that your child has been experiencing some bullying, but as to our knowledge he has also been bullying first years which is why he is being punished, ALONG WITH the students who have been bullying him.
You are an adult, please act like one.

Headmistress Nora Smith.

She then slipped her letter into the envelope and set it off with her owl. It was mere minutes later when she recieved another owl and she frowned. Another angry parent, really? She thought to herself as she grabbed the envelope, only to see it was from one of her professors, Anne. She opened it and composed a response before she stood up and left the building, her coat put on before she left.

She finally reached The Three Broomsticks and once inside, she saw Damien and Anne already there, concern and worry written on both of their faces. She bit her lip and walked over to them. Once she'd taken a seat, she fixed them both with a stern look. "Right, don't start with the pleasantries, I want to know whats going on."
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Threat (Anne, Damien and Nora)   Threat (Anne, Damien and Nora) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:54 am

Anne saw Nora walk in and nodded. she wasn't in the mood for being polite.

"Parker and I received several letters." She said handing a copy over. "Normally I wouldn't be this concerned, but I have met this woman she is ruthless. I would suggest we put extra safety measures around the castle, to insure the safety of our students." She said looking down and trying to calm herself.

"I can protect my family but we need to make sure everyone is safe." She said firmly. She squeezed Damien's hand to say that she meant 'we.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Threat (Anne, Damien and Nora)   Threat (Anne, Damien and Nora) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:45 am

Nora took the letters and read through a few as she listened to Anne, a gasp leaving her lips. This person was threatening the lives of two of her professor's, and one of them's child. She knew of 'DJ' through Alcy and her daughter, Capella, going on about how cute he was. She ground her teeth together as she slammed the letters down on the table and looked up at Anne.

"You have responded to these letters?! Did you not learn anything at school about protecting yourself?" She growled, her fists balled up on the table, before she reminded herself this wasn't Anne's fault. "Alright, the students lives and your own are in danger, and of course it is my job to protect you," Nora's mind flicked through options with super fast speed.

"Alright, as you have been allowed to keep DJ in your room, I am going to connect yours and Damien's rooms together with a door. Extra protection will be put over the school in the form of charms," she frowned as she thought about it, and she knew she'd have to use her darkness. She would summon the Dementors to find this girl and protect the school, but she did not wish to reveal this yet. She could feel her inner darkness smirk at the thought of what she could do with the dementor's and her darkness, but she allowed her light side that she'd built up herself take control once more and not allow her darkness control.

"You cannot protect your family alone, Anne, and don't argue with me. I don't want you getting hurt, nor do I want your own foolish bravery to harm your family." She snapped.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Threat (Anne, Damien and Nora)   Threat (Anne, Damien and Nora) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:04 am

Anne looked up. She wasn't foolish. "I did not respond to these letters. As far as I'm aware, only Parker did. I don't respond to threats. I never had. My main concern is for the students. I wouldn't put it past her to get into the school. " She told Nora. Nora may be wise in many ways but when it came to Kate, Kat and Hugo, she was the expert.

Anne looked at her expression. She seemed to be planing. "What ever else you plan to do, you should know she is not easily found. Why do you think so many people thought me dead. she has near unlimited money and dark family magic." She warned.

"You may be an expert on many things but trust me, I know these people better than anyone. She is crazy, remorseless and cruel. She can't be stopped. There is only one way out." She said sadly. She hated the idea of taking another life.

"I don't plan to do this alone. If I was I would have ran. The safest place for me and DJ is in that castle. I plan to do what is best for my son." She said to Nora. "you also need to understand. I am stronger than anyone gives me credit for. I survived seven years of daily torture. I had words carved into my arm and face when I was 11. I can take her, but I don't plan to." She stated firmly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Threat (Anne, Damien and Nora)   Threat (Anne, Damien and Nora) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:15 am

Nora sighed in frustration. Parker? Now that she thought about it, he had seemed the type to say without thinking, so this just made him think of him as slightly foolish. "Idiot." She groaned, burying her face in her hands before she lifted her head and rested her hands down once more. "Well, im glad you are intelligent enough no tot respond." She said.

Nora felt her lip curl and her inner darkness made her eyes turn black and her complete posture become vicious. She gasped and shut her eyes, stopping it before it could attack Anne for thinking that she could not handle it. There were many things that Anne didn't know, and when it came to anything associated with evil, she was always the 'best' in the business as some would say. "Do not under-estimate my skills, Anne, ever." Her inner darkness was still offended, but her light ignored it. "I did not just get Headmistress, I have it for a special reason."

Nora frowned as Anne continued that there was only one way out. Such narrow-mindedness was rare among Gryffindor's, and it surprised Nora. She tilted her head. "There is never 'one way out'. Never. You can stop her, capture her, send her to azkaban. I can ensure that she doesn't escape also." Nora didn't like the thought of draining the other woman's evil, for it only added to her own and it would mean she would have to build up her light once more.

Nora nodded, glad that Anne did not plan on taking her. Nora didn't want her professor too, for she was already sending her evil out to find this other woman and detect how strong she was. She looked at Damien before she sighed. "I am about to release a few details of my true persona to the two of you. I am finding her right now, with powers that you do not know of. I can find out how evil she is, and I can - if you let me, that is, I can go after her myself and ensure that she lives a good life, and will never be evil again." Nora frowned.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Threat (Anne, Damien and Nora)   Threat (Anne, Damien and Nora) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:43 am

Anne looked at Nora. "I don't underestimate you. all I know that there is something wrong with that family." she said to Nora she seemed to be growing darker. It scared Anne. She almost wanted to check her aura but decided against it. She could do what she wanted.

"She's German I would love to see what would happen. There is a war. she will be playing back in Germany for now. I'll keep an eye out. We can't touch her yet." she said bitterly. She wanted her gone.

Anne looked at her, she seemed to not want to do what she was offering. She looked repulsed by it. "No you really don't want to. You are hiding something, I don't know or want to know but She can rot. To see her go free, well I don't really like that Idea. She was a frequent visitor of mine in my years in Germany." She said bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Threat (Anne, Damien and Nora)   Threat (Anne, Damien and Nora) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:11 am

Damien just read and read the letters again and he was beginning to see red but before he could say anything the Headmistress showed up and he just let the two of them talk. He was too upset at the moment to say anything.

Damien was listening to some power that she had that could take away the evil, and he had found that interesting. Where was she all those years ago he thought.

"So then what do you want us to do, just staying in hiding for now in the castle?" Damien was mad at Katie and was just seething and wanted to kill her before she could blink.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Threat (Anne, Damien and Nora)   Threat (Anne, Damien and Nora) Empty

Back to top Go down

Threat (Anne, Damien and Nora)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1