Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Dipping (Deva and Athena) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Dipping (Deva and Athena) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Dipping (Deva and Athena) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Dipping (Deva and Athena) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Dipping (Deva and Athena) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Dipping (Deva and Athena) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Dipping (Deva and Athena) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Dipping (Deva and Athena) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Dipping (Deva and Athena) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Dipping (Deva and Athena)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deva H.V. White
Deva H.V. White

Female Posts : 258

Dipping (Deva and Athena) Empty
PostSubject: Dipping (Deva and Athena)   Dipping (Deva and Athena) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:06 pm

Deva walked to the porch of her house in the Caribbean. She sat down on the sunbed and leaned back, closing her eyes. She was looking forward to seeing Athena again. The two of them had met when Deva was on a mission in France. They had almost killed each other when they realized they were fighting the same enemy. They were now underway in a plan in making their common enemy fall to the government, being sent to Azkaban, or, worst case scenario, killed.

She heard some footsteps through her house and looked behind herself. She smiled. "Hey Thena," she said calmly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~gaarasdevil
Athena Gaunt
Athena Gaunt
Head of Avis
Head of Avis

Female Posts : 86

PostSubject: Re: Dipping (Deva and Athena)   Dipping (Deva and Athena) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:13 pm

Athena walked through the very small island after having apparated there. She then walked along the beach like Deva had told her to. She saw a most beautiful house. Well, it wasn't very beautiful, but it was very special and had the most amazing position in the waters. She smiled and walked along the bridge into the house. She heard some splashing in the water on the other side of the house. She saw the door open and walked straight through it, not bothering to look around. She then saw Deva sitting in a sunbed, her eyes closed. Then they opened as she heard Athena and smiled to her.

"Hey Deva," Athena replied as she continued over and sat down in the other sunbed, only wearing a shorts and a bikini top. No one in their right minds would apparate to the middle of the Caribbean wearing jackets and such as they would wear in France.

"How are you?" she asked softly.

Athena knew the truth about Deva. Or, the truth and the truth... She knew that Deva was an alias. She didn't know what her real name was. And that was okay. Athena didn't seek danger, so she let it be, and only focused on the danger she had to face.
Back to top Go down
Deva H.V. White
Deva H.V. White

PostSubject: Re: Dipping (Deva and Athena)   Dipping (Deva and Athena) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:15 pm

Deva shrugged. "I'm fine, considering going to work at Hogwarts and all the shit that has happened there," she said with a frown.

She sighed and leaned back. It sure was warm there, but she didn't mind. She loved the warmth, though to a certain extent, which was why she had made sure the house she bought in the Caribbean would be in the sea. Otherwise it'd be bad. She'd melt in a second.

"How about you? How are you holding up in France? Anyone messing with your wormy mouth?" she asked, winking at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Athena Gaunt
Athena Gaunt
Head of Avis
Head of Avis

PostSubject: Re: Dipping (Deva and Athena)   Dipping (Deva and Athena) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:19 pm

Athena shrugged. "Yeah, I bet there's been loads of drama there. Have you met any of your old friends on school? Have you told them who you are? Or are you still just that girl from Norway?" she asked curiously.

She then laughed heartily. "No, very few people has figured out that I'm a parseltongue. But heck, there's nothing to do about that. It'll break out anyways. And when it does... It's going to be annoying. I always get dirty looks. Especially since I actually am related to Salazar Slytherin. And people in France really doesn't look brightly at that," she said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Deva H.V. White
Deva H.V. White

PostSubject: Re: Dipping (Deva and Athena)   Dipping (Deva and Athena) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:23 pm

Deva shook her head. "I haven't told them. I'm still living the lie. And it's not any fun. It hurts bad you know," she said, keeping her face in a mask, which was easy since she was wearing sunglasses.

She then shrugged. People were so stupid sometimes. Just because they didn't understand the gift of talking to snakes. Deva was a huge fan of snakes, she admired them. And therefore she slightly envied Athena for being able to converse with them.

"Well, that's their bloody fault. They should watch their backs. You might just send a snake or two their way after all," she said with a joking tone.

She then turned serious. "You know, our friendship or whatever you wanna call it will be complicated after a while. If it comes to it, I will fight you in battle for Britain's safety," she said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Athena Gaunt
Athena Gaunt
Head of Avis
Head of Avis

PostSubject: Re: Dipping (Deva and Athena)   Dipping (Deva and Athena) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:29 pm

Athena nodded. "I can't imagine how hard that must be. I truly wished for your sake that it didn't have to be like that. But let's get to planning and we'll bring that sucker down," she said coldly.

She smiled slightly when Deva said it would be their fault. She liked Deva. What she said was almost always the truth, she didn't sugarcoat things. She was plain. Either you were weak and needed protection or you were so strong you were ignorant to the people around you. But Deva wasn't either. She was extremely strong, but she knew how to protect those she cared for. She also knew of her weaknesses that would make her need protection. This was why she had severed the bonds with her friends. Because she knew her weakness. If she hadn't, she'd have fallen many years ago.

"You're an amazing person, Deva. You know that, right?" Athena asked curiously.

She then nodded, her face just as serious as Deva's. "Yes, indeed. But I wouldn't be able to kill you," she said, "Just maim."

Here she stuck her tongue out playfully. She wouldn't be able to do even that. She knew that Deva would be able, though, so it would be up to Deva to make sure the battle they had would look genuine should it come to it. Deva would have to be the one who dealt the blow that knocked Athena unconscious, because, despite Athena's bloodline, she'd never be able to distance herself from her emotions enough to hurt a friend. But Deva had already done so on several occasions.
Back to top Go down
Deva H.V. White
Deva H.V. White

PostSubject: Re: Dipping (Deva and Athena)   Dipping (Deva and Athena) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:36 pm

Deva nodded agreeably, a wicked smirk on her lips. "So, to make him fall, we have to expose him to either the Ministry or something else. Maybe we could lure into a trap of sorts that would lead to his downfall, either as in death, as in imprisonment or as in dementors' kiss," Deva sad calmly.

She didn't like thinking about Dementors, because she'd seen enough of them when she had been working as an auror.

Deva blinked when Athena said she was an amazing person. Deva didn't quite understand why, but if there was one thing she knew about Athena, it was the fact that the girl was not to be quarreled with.

"Thank you," she said, her voice betraying that she couldn't see it herself, but Athena couldn't make her see it either.

"I wouldn't be able to kill you either," Deva said softly.

She understood that Athena was joking, and she was also very aware that if it once came to them fighting each other, she'd be the one who had to deal the final blow making sure everyone understood that they really didn't like each other. Deva could pull it off. One thing her years under another alias had taught her was that she was a bloody brilliant liar.
Back to top Go down
Athena Gaunt
Athena Gaunt
Head of Avis
Head of Avis

PostSubject: Re: Dipping (Deva and Athena)   Dipping (Deva and Athena) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:21 pm

Athena thought about it. Killing would be the easiest to stop him, but that would lead to an enquiery. Unless he was killed by a French person since he was British, and it would be a crime if Deva killed him, being British herself. If Athena killed him, it would be easier, since she was already an enemy. It would be so easy to say it was an attack. On the other side, that could lead to more battles, and Athena didn't really enjoy war.

Telling the Ministry about what he'd been doing? Not a good idea. He was too high in the ranks for them to take two girls' words for it, even though one of them was a former auror, and a good one at that. They wouldn't easily believe the two of them.

As for the dementors... How would they do that? The dementors were placed securely under the inspecting eye of the Ministry, and that would lead to more suspicion, but it was a better option.

"I think we should do something about that dementor plan somehow," Athena said, "But it won't be easy. The Ministry will be at our tails."

Athena rolled her eyes at Deva. "You honestly can't see it?" she asked, but let it drop; there was no use in continously telling someone how amazing they were if they weren't even listening.

Athena was somehow consoled by Deva telling her that she wouldn't be able to kill her either. She hadn't really believed she would, but it was still good to hear it. One could never be too sure to count on others, honestly. And Athena had too much to lose.
Back to top Go down
Deva H.V. White
Deva H.V. White

PostSubject: Re: Dipping (Deva and Athena)   Dipping (Deva and Athena) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:24 am

Deva nodded. She agreed. The dementors would possibly be the hardest way to go around, but it would still be the easiest. And Deva had contacts in the Ministry who owed her their lives. She didn't like to use it against them, but they would have to help. She couldn't think of another way around this. The dementors would have to work.

"I think it'd be possible for me to influence someone in the Ministry to make one or two dementors get out and take him, but he's a skilled duelist. I can't imagine him falling out because of some dementors. So somehow, we're gonna have to make him lose his wand or something," Deva said thoughtfully.

She looked at Athena when the woman asked that she couldn't see it. She then turned her gaze away and looked into the beautiful sea. She didn't see her own amazing personality. Sure, she'd sacrificed herself for her friends, but she felt like scum for leaving them without a single warning, without a note, without anything. So, no, she wasn't amazing.
Back to top Go down
Athena Gaunt
Athena Gaunt
Head of Avis
Head of Avis

PostSubject: Re: Dipping (Deva and Athena)   Dipping (Deva and Athena) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:54 pm

Athena kept her attention undivided while Deva spoke. She could understand the redhead's reasoning, but it was going to be hard either way. And this guy was high up in the society, both for muggles and wizards. Luckily he was German, meaning the two girls weren't committing treason against their country. At all. That was a very good thing. Actually, some in their own ministries might be grateful, should they be caught. Of course, Athena would do everything in her power to ensure their safety.

"If we're gonna surprise him with a dementor's attack... Well, it's gonna be beyond hard. We'll have to try the plan on each other, to see if we can manage to surprise ourselves, even when we're expecting the attack," Athena said seriously, "It's gonna be so difficult," she then moaned annoyed.

She just wished the man would vanish and die. Just be gone. So that Deva could be who she once was, and Athena could trust people again. She then sighed. They couldn't be this serious every time they met up. So she rose quickly, and before Deva noticed quite what she was doing, she had discarded her shorts and jumped into the water in her bikini, splashing water everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Deva H.V. White
Deva H.V. White

PostSubject: Re: Dipping (Deva and Athena)   Dipping (Deva and Athena) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:49 pm

Deva nodded. "That's a good idea, but then we need a dementor to keep, don't we? And how would we do that? One each? Oh, this is too complicated, can't we just kill him?" she asked, pouting in the slightest.

After waiting for so many years to be free from Swandeth, she had gotten herself a new enemy, and now patience really wasn't a virtue of Deva's. She didn't like being contaminated. She drifted so far into her thoughts that she didn't notice that Athena had stripped to a bikini and jumped into the ocean before the water splashed onto her.

"Thena!" she yelled outraged. Then she saw the smile on the woman's face, and Deva couldn't help but laugh.

She shook her head, but dived into the water quick enough. She broke the surface and beamed at Athena, splashing some water at her, laughing heartily until her head felt light.
Back to top Go down
Athena Gaunt
Athena Gaunt
Head of Avis
Head of Avis

PostSubject: Re: Dipping (Deva and Athena)   Dipping (Deva and Athena) EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:51 pm

Athena laughed as Deva rambled. "If he was French, we could've. Or, you could've, because then I could be a witness and say that the guy had it coming. But he's not French. He's German," she said with a frown.

She then smiled. "As for the dementor, I can think of a way or two, but don't ask me about it. You don't want to know," she said softly.

Athena's smile widened when Deva jumped into the water, and turned to a pout when Deva splashed water at her. She then splashed water back and it turned into somewhat of a childish game, but they both felt very happy and content after they were tired of getting sand in their eyes.

Athena left the water and looked at the clock. She sighed. It was getting close to six in the morning, in other words around midnight back home.

"I should get going. Why are you even still awake?" she then asked, looking at Deva with a curious expression.
Back to top Go down
Deva H.V. White
Deva H.V. White

PostSubject: Re: Dipping (Deva and Athena)   Dipping (Deva and Athena) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:39 pm

Deva listened to what Athena was saying and then raised her hands. "Believe you me, I don't want to know," she said softly. She then looked down at her hands. "I just hope this won't cause more disturbance in the war," she said lowly.

When they walked out of the water, Deva made a handmovement and non-verbally cast a drying-spell. She smiled to Athena when she asked. "I'm still in Britain in my head, I suppose," she said softly, "Jet lag and all."

She then reached out her hand and gave a grateful grin. "It was nice seeing you again, Athena. I've missed being able to talk like this. All the secrets are throwing me into a disarray," she said.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dipping (Deva and Athena)   Dipping (Deva and Athena) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dipping (Deva and Athena)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1