Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
New Place More Fears (open) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
New Place More Fears (open) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
New Place More Fears (open) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
New Place More Fears (open) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
New Place More Fears (open) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
New Place More Fears (open) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
New Place More Fears (open) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
New Place More Fears (open) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
New Place More Fears (open) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

New Place More Fears (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elle Cinqcents
Elle Cinqcents
French - Muggleborn - Renard Second Year

New Place More Fears (open) Empty
PostSubject: New Place More Fears (open)   New Place More Fears (open) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:38 am

Elle walked into the great hall. she had gotten lost so many times already. Though the classes were not hard she still found this castle strange. She knew so few people. Everyone was different and not many spoke French.

Looking around at all the tables she didn't even know where to sit she didn't have friends, so she picked the one with the least amount of students and tried to blend in. With all the educators and hogwarts professors she was finding herself not trusting anyone. She didn't even know anyone.

She wished someone would talk to her, as scared as she was she still didn't want to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
British - Muggleborn - Ravenclaw Third Year

PostSubject: Re: New Place More Fears (open)   New Place More Fears (open) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:48 am

Humphrey was in the great hall eating lunch when he saw somebody he hadn't really expected to run into again. It was Elle, they had met a while back in Hogsmeade. She looked a bit scared, and he decided to go over to her.

Sliding into a seat across from her, he put on a smile. "Hello Elle. I didn't expect to see you here. How are you?" Humphrey asked. Hopefully seeing him would put her at ease just a little bit. They had met before, so she might be able to relax a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Elle Cinqcents
Elle Cinqcents

PostSubject: Re: New Place More Fears (open)   New Place More Fears (open) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:02 am

Elle saw the boy she ran into a long time ago show up and she smiled at him. She didn't recall his name but she did know that he was nice. "Bonjour, err, Hello." She said forgetting he didn't speak French.

"Mon école a été détruit" She said not knowing how to say it in English. "school, umm broken." she tried using words she knew. "Je suis désolé, mon anglais est vraiment mauvais" She said wishing someone would come and translate. "My English bad." She managed to say. She sounded nothing like the people talking around her.

{She said; My school got destroyed. Then; I'm sorry, my English is really bad}
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: New Place More Fears (open)   New Place More Fears (open) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:12 am

He was gald to see that she recognized him. She slipped into her native language, which sadly he didn't speak. "It's nice to see you here. My name's Humphrey, in case you forgot." he added.

Now he really wished that he had learned French, it was going to be more difficult talking to Elle. "Oh, well welcome to Hogwarts. This place isn't that bad once you get to know some people." Humphrey told her. Hogwarts felt like home to him now, he loved it here. "That's alright, I'm sure you'll learn more with time." Being around people speaking english all the time would start to rub off on her eventually.
Back to top Go down
Elle Cinqcents
Elle Cinqcents

PostSubject: Re: New Place More Fears (open)   New Place More Fears (open) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:21 am

Elle didn't catch all of what he was saying but she caught his name. "Ah Humphrey Je m'appelle Elle. Or My name is Elle." She said hoping she could teach him some French as well as learn English. "In case you forgot." She teased. She liked this boy he was nice to her and as she recalled he wouldn't hurt her.

"Could you teach me?" She said slowly making sure every word was right. "I want speak English." She sai hoping she didn't sound completely stupid.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: New Place More Fears (open)   New Place More Fears (open) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:29 am

Humphrey smiled when she explained the French to him. "Awesome, I'd love to learn some French from you. If you wouldn't mind teaching me." he said. He didn't want to impose on her if she didn't want to. "Of course not, how could I forget the name of the girl I found wandering around Hogsmeade." Humphrey said, grinning at her.

"I'd love to teach you how to speak English Elle." he answered. Teaching her English would be a good experience. "I better warn you though, I've never taught anybody before."
Back to top Go down
Elle Cinqcents
Elle Cinqcents

PostSubject: Re: New Place More Fears (open)   New Place More Fears (open) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:09 am

Elle mostly listened trying to pick up what he was saying. She caught that he would like to learn French and that he remembered her. So she nodded her head. "I'll teach you." She said smiling. "Or, Je vous enseignerai." She said repeating what she just said in French.

"Merci." She said smiling. She was hoping her knew that meant thank you. She didn't know how to say it in English. "Qu'avez-vous dit?" She asked him having no clue what the last part was. "Say it, slower." She asked in English.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: New Place More Fears (open)   New Place More Fears (open) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:13 pm

Humphrey listened to her, paying attention when she repeated herself in French. He smiled at her, glad she would be willing to teach him a bit. "Thank you, that would be great."

Thankfully, Merci was one of very few words he knew in French. Other than that he was pretty much at a loss, aside from hello and good-bye. "You're welcome." He repeated himself, more slowly this time. "I better warn you though, I have never taught anybody before. May not be the best teacher." he admitted.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Place More Fears (open)   New Place More Fears (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Place More Fears (open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1