Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Fire and Ice (Jamie & Olivia) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Fire and Ice (Jamie & Olivia) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Fire and Ice (Jamie & Olivia) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Fire and Ice (Jamie & Olivia) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Fire and Ice (Jamie & Olivia) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Fire and Ice (Jamie & Olivia) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Fire and Ice (Jamie & Olivia) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Fire and Ice (Jamie & Olivia) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Fire and Ice (Jamie & Olivia) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Fire and Ice (Jamie & Olivia)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jamie Wright
Jamie Wright
British - Muggleborn - Hufflepuff Second Year

Fire and Ice (Jamie & Olivia) Empty
PostSubject: Fire and Ice (Jamie & Olivia)   Fire and Ice (Jamie & Olivia) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:40 am

Jamie rubbed at her eyes and let her head fall against the table as she yawned. Her homework was wearing her down, that was what she got for not paying attention in class. It was weird for the A-grade student to not pay attention, but for some reason she'd been far more tired than usual. She kept having nightmares, that probably explained it. What little sleep she got was filled with restless tossing and turning. Jamie lifted her head once more and stared down at the offensive piece of parchment. Still another inch to go.

She grabbed her quill once more and ignored the ache in her wirst as she rambled on about something that really made no sense to her, but she just didn't have it in her to care. She checked over the writing and decided it sounded technical enough and nodded her head. She rolled up the parchment and tied it up with a ribbon. Standing up, she collected her books and walked around the library slotting them back into the correct places.

Jamie walked back over to her table and took a seat. She let out a yawn and pulled her last book towards her, History of Magic. She sighed and got out another piece of parchment. Opening the book, she began to read and scribble bits and pieces down.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison
British - Pureblood - Slytherin Second Year

Female Posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Jamie & Olivia)   Fire and Ice (Jamie & Olivia) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:47 am

Olivia decided to go to the library. She haven't been there in a long time so she decided to borrow some books. She went up to the sixth floor and walked into the library.

She was hit by the smell of books and she missed it. She looked around for interesting book to read. She saw a hufflepuff girl who she believe to be Jamie sitting at the library alone. She decided to go and say hi. Olivia haven't met many people and she hope that that would change soon.

She walked towards Jamie and asked "Hello, you're Jamie right?".
Back to top Go down
Jamie Wright
Jamie Wright

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Jamie & Olivia)   Fire and Ice (Jamie & Olivia) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:51 am

Jamie was probably half way through her history assignment when she smashed her head against the table and had to pick up her wand and tap it to the parchment. She muttered a spell that she'd learnt in charms to remove ink off of parchment and watched as all of her writing faded away.

Having to start again was not something that Jamie liked to do. She grit her teeth, pursed her lips and ran a hand through her messy hair before starting to write again. Her finger lingered on the page in her book, marking where she was up to when she looked back to her parchment.

Jamie looked up as a Slytherin approached her and smiled shyly. "Y-Yes, i'm Jamie," she said quietly. "You're Oliva, right?"
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Jamie & Olivia)   Fire and Ice (Jamie & Olivia) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:56 am

"I'm Olivia," she said. She looked at the parchment on the table and asked "Am I bothering you?". She didn't want to bother Jamie if she was busy doing something. it would be rude to bother people.

Olivia has seen Jamie before around school but she was pretty shy so she didn't know how to greet her and she was scared that Jamie might no be friendly but she seems nice and she's pretty shy just like Olivia.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Wright
Jamie Wright

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Jamie & Olivia)   Fire and Ice (Jamie & Olivia) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:41 am

"Nice to meet you, Olivia." She said quietly, looking down at her parchment and then back up at Olivia again with a small smile on her face, some of the shyness gone from it. She shook her head immediately when Olivia inquired if she was bothering. Quite the contrary, Jamie was glad to have someone to talk to.

"Of course not. I'm almost finished with this anyway, and it's boring as hell. Have a seat." She motioned to the chair and nestled into her own, placing the quill back in the ink. "We have potions together, don't we?"
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Jamie & Olivia)   Fire and Ice (Jamie & Olivia) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:59 am

"It's nice to meet you too Jamie," Olivia smiled. She was glad that she might make a friend. She have not been very succesful with making friends around here.

"That's good and thanks," Olivia sat on the chair and made herself comfortable. "Yes, but I dropped out of the class. I think I took too many classes," Olivia said honestly. "So do you always spend your time here?" Olivia asked. The library is a cool place. Olivia loves spending her time here and she is surrounded by the smell of books.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Wright
Jamie Wright

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Jamie & Olivia)   Fire and Ice (Jamie & Olivia) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:11 pm

It seemed to Jamie that Olivia was just as desperate to have a friend as herself. She smiled softly at her and felt relief wash over her that she wasn't the only one lacking in the friends department.

"So did I, but it's hard not to drown yourself in classes when you've suddenly discovered you're a witch and everything's not just a fairytale. A little scary too, considering the fact that things like werewolves you always assured yourself weren't real so as not to get scared, and then you find out they are real. But cool." She rambled, her cheeks burning red as she looked down. "Most of the time, I love the smell of books."
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Jamie & Olivia)   Fire and Ice (Jamie & Olivia) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:38 pm

"I see. So you're a muggleborn? That's cool. I love everything muggle related. Mostly the technology. I love them," she said. "Werewolves are amazing but they are scary when they turn under the full moon," Olivia admitted. "but yes, other than that it's pretty cool."

"Same here. The smell of books are just amazing. I could stay here all day. Too bad we have curfew though," she said honestly.

"So, what do you like to do on your free time? Other than hanging out here?"
Back to top Go down
Jamie Wright
Jamie Wright

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Jamie & Olivia)   Fire and Ice (Jamie & Olivia) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:54 am

Jamie nodded her head and for a split second feared that Olivia would shun her. She'd been called mudblood by a few people now, and when inquiring what that term meant from Professor Rossmund and had been upset. But Olivia merely stated that was cool, and then continued on to compliment the muggle world.

"See technology's to me like magic is to you. It's absolutely fascinating and exciting and new and I just want to soak up all this knowledge about magic." She smiled cheerily.

"Books smell wonderful, and they have so much knowledge. I love learning new things." She informed Olivia.

"I like to spend my free time with my twin, Rubi. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Jamie & Olivia)   Fire and Ice (Jamie & Olivia) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:23 am

Olivia smiled in delight hearing that Jamie loves magic. "Well then we're lucky to be a part of magic," she smiled.

"Me too. Learning new things is really fun but sometimes people call me a know it all. I don't really know everything so it's annoying when people say that," she admitted.

"Well, I love to read and photography is my passion so I usually walk around the castle ground taking photographs."
Back to top Go down
Jamie Wright
Jamie Wright

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Jamie & Olivia)   Fire and Ice (Jamie & Olivia) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:34 am

Jamie grinned and nodded her head eagerly in agreement with Olivia. "We are! I think it's so awesome, magic and all." She couldn't help but beam.

Magic was indeed the most amazing thing to ever happen to her, and she often counted her lucky stars that she was a witch. "Well, at least people don't call you mudblood." She grinned, though it didn't reach her eyes. Despite how enthusiastic Jamie was acting, she was still a shy person and often blurted out random things that weren't really suitable because she was nervous.

"Oh wow, you must have some great photo's of this place!" She exclaimed. "Personally, i'm crappy at capturing a moment like you're meant to in photo's." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Jamie & Olivia)   Fire and Ice (Jamie & Olivia) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:44 am

"Yup. I can't really imagine a life without magic," Olivia said nodding. She was curious as to how the muggles live. She has been living with magic her whole life. Knowing how Muggles live would be interesting.

"I'm sorry that people call you that. I guess things like that can't be helped. I don't think being a muggleborn is bad though but not everyone agree I guess," Olivia said shrugging. "But just ignore them. They're just ignorant," Olivia said trying to make Jamie feel better. She hoped it worked. She's not really good at this.

"I'm not that good but some of them looks pretty good I guess," Olivia said grinning shyly. "I'm still trying to work on that. I'm not that good either. I'm sure with practice you'll be good at it and when you do, you'll feel really good," she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Wright
Jamie Wright

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Jamie & Olivia)   Fire and Ice (Jamie & Olivia) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:59 am

"I can, but it's hard. Only cause i've had a life without magic, well I knew one without magic, but we did have our own kind of magic. Love." She laughed at her own ridiculous comment and shook her head. "But you guys have that too. At least we have technology." She stuck her tongue out at Olivia.

Jamie smiled as Olivia began to comfort her and she felt her relax into the conversation. Her nerves had drifted away and she soon didn't feel shy at all. "Thanks, Olivia, that means a lot to me. I didn't know what it meant at the time, but I asked Professor Rossmund, and she told me, and well, I was very upset." She looked down at the table and shrugged her shoulders.

"I'd love to see some of your photographs when you have the time!" She exclaimed excitedly. "I'm more into drawing and stuff like that, you know? Coming up with something off the top of your head. I think i'd go mad trying to get the lighting and the contrast and the shutter speed all perfect." She shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Jamie & Olivia)   Fire and Ice (Jamie & Olivia) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:24 pm

"True love is magical. I think it's the strongest magic," Olivia said. She chuckled when Jamie said that "yes, I will always be jealous of the Muggles because of technology. I find them very fascinating and helpful. I wish I could use them often," Olivia said.

"You're welcome and I think eventually people will start getting used to having Muggleborns as a part of the wizarding world and they won't bother you anymore," Olivia said hopefully.

"Sure thing! I left them in my dorm thought but I'll be sure to bring it next time," she smiled. Hoping that there is a next time. Jamie is really nice and Olivia like her a lot.

"That's cool. I wish I have the talent to draw but the only thing I can draw is a human stick," Olivia said amused with her horrible drawing skill. "Yeah, I guess it is pretty hard to get everything perfect in photography. I would love to see you drawings sometimes as well," she said smiling.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Jamie & Olivia)   Fire and Ice (Jamie & Olivia) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire and Ice (Jamie & Olivia)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1