Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Oh, dear. (Albus and Gab) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Oh, dear. (Albus and Gab) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Oh, dear. (Albus and Gab) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Oh, dear. (Albus and Gab) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Oh, dear. (Albus and Gab) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Oh, dear. (Albus and Gab) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Oh, dear. (Albus and Gab) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Oh, dear. (Albus and Gab) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Oh, dear. (Albus and Gab) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Oh, dear. (Albus and Gab)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gabrielle Regan
Gabrielle Regan

Oh, dear. (Albus and Gab) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, dear. (Albus and Gab)   Oh, dear. (Albus and Gab) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:46 am

"Hmm. Maybe that's a secret power of mine. Seducing the opposite sex." Gabrielle knew that Albus was being serious, but she found it funny, so she made it into a joke. "Sorry, I know, bad timing." Gabrielle apologized, trying to make a straight face, but ended up choking on her laughter.

"Well that's a hell of a lot nicer than most people are to me. I appreciate it." Most people Gabrielle knew would have ditched her a long time ago. Not Albus, which she loved about him. "It's not that they get bored of me, they just get bored of understanding me." Am I that hard to get? Gabrielle bit her lip, a confused look on her face.

"Yeah, it was probably the best I've had as well." Gabrielle finally looked up, still red in the face, but she was being honest. Why would she lie about something like that? "Of course not, you twit. I just slut my lips out to say that no I don't want to be your girlfriend!" Gabrielle, rolling her eyes, said sarcastically. Laughing to show it was a joke, she shrugged and nodded. "Yeah, I think I'd like that." And of course, she meant it.

Back to top Go down
Albus Fenwick
Albus Fenwick
British - Halfblood - Professor & OOTP

Male Posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: Oh, dear. (Albus and Gab)   Oh, dear. (Albus and Gab) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:41 am

"Not sure, all I know is it definitely works on me. I'm completely helpless when you turn on your charms." Albus couldn't help but burst out laughing, and it just kept going. He was beginning to get stitches in his sides. Finally, he recovered his breath. "Well it made me laugh. Honestly, you are a pretty funny person, it's nice to meet somebody who understands my jokes and genuinely finds them funny. You know what I mean?" he asked her.

"Sounds to me like you've been mistreated Gabrielle. You're welcome, but I enjoy being nice to you. Not like it is hard for me to do, I love seeing you smile." Every time he saw those pearly whites of hers it made him grin as well, and she lit up the whole room. "Either way, it isn't your fault. You seem like an amazing girl, I'd be a fool not to try to understand you. As soon as you bumped into me, I was just like...whoaa, who's this beautiful girl? That's what I thought, not even kidding." Albus still didn't see why she hadn't been snatched up already. Gabby was one of the nicest, and best all-around people he had ever met.

"I think I'm going to be dreaming about that for the next couple weeks. Sent shivers up my spine, but in a good way." he admitted, blushing with her. "Sorry, I just wanted to double check. Otherwise my heart would be broken, and I don't think it would ever recover." Albus joked back. "I can't believe this, the most amazing girl in the world is my girlfriend. Before you say you aren't the most amazing girl in the world, just bite your tongue and let me have my moment. Because you definitely are." He winked at her, and slipped his fingers through hers.
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Regan
Gabrielle Regan

PostSubject: Re: Oh, dear. (Albus and Gab)   Oh, dear. (Albus and Gab) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:52 am

"You haven't seen anything yet." Gabrielle replied indifferent, but the smile on her face only grew. It was nice just to sit and chat with someone she really enjoyed, and seeing Albus laugh at something she did only made her feel better. "I do know what you mean. It's not everyday I meet someone who I can easily click with. But here I am. Strange how things turn out, right?"

Gabrielle shook her head with a laugh. "Whatever. Maybe I just like smiling." She stuck out her tongue at him. "That's very sweet of you. You know that? I thought you were going to be mad that I bumped into you in the first place!" Gabrielle had gotten yelled at recently, for accidently bumping into them. Honestly, people were weirdos.

"I wouldn't want to be responsible for that! Oh, all the sad crappy love songs you would play." Gabrielle teased back. She groaned, shaking her head. "Fine. You can have your moment." She felt his fingers meet hers, and now she felt like she needed a moment. Gabrielle sighed. It was a strange thing, this love and relationship thing. But she felt like she was willing to be in one with Albus, which made her equally as happy. But that was the strange thing. Gabrielle was happy. Finally, though. It was about time! She thought to herself with a grin spreading on her face.
Back to top Go down
Albus Fenwick
Albus Fenwick

PostSubject: Re: Oh, dear. (Albus and Gab)   Oh, dear. (Albus and Gab) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 6:12 am

"I'm sure I haven't Gabby." Albus agreed, smiling at her. It was good seeing her have a little bit of confidence. Her smile made him feel worthwhile, like everything was right in the world. "See, you understand what I mean. That is one of the things I've enjoyed most about talking with you, you just...get me. Yea, it kind of is." he admitted.

He laughed with her, a real one, not one of those fake laughs that some people did. Albus hated when people did that, it really bugged him. "Maybe you do, or maybe you just like seeing me get all flustered because I'm stunned by how pretty you are when you smile." he said, sticking his tongue right back out at her. "Nonsense, I'm not that sweet. Not at all, accidents happen, and as it turns out, this was a happy accident." Albus reassured her.

"Well good, that's a relief. Yes, it would be quite terrible, a horror really." Albus retorted." Finally, she listened to me. Well, kind of, but still a win. "Thanks Gabrielle." It was odd, holding her hand, but it felt natural. Her hand fit comfortably in his, and he enjoyed just having the bond with her. A smile spread across her features, then his smile came in response. "You make me smile, you know. That's a sure sign that I'm head over heels for you. Don't be afraid to tell me off though, if I start trying to spend too much time with you or something." he said. He didn't want her to feel like she had to see him just because they were dating. Only if she wanted to, he just wanted to see her whenever he could.
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Regan
Gabrielle Regan

PostSubject: Re: Oh, dear. (Albus and Gab)   Oh, dear. (Albus and Gab) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:03 pm

Gabrielle shrugged her shoulders. "I have to admit. I think it's adorable the way you get so flustered when you see me." Upon admitting it, she felt a blush forming on her cheeks. "Yes you are! Don't be absurd." She shifted in her seat, getting uncomfortable. "Yes, a happy accident indeed." She mumbled under her breath.

"Definitely a nightmare." Gabrielle nodded knowingly. It was a wonder why she felt so comfortable with Albus, because she was. His hand in hers fit comfortably, and it made her heart race. In a good way, she hoped. She couldn't help but laugh. "I tend to have that effect on people. But alright, I'll be sure to tell you off." Pretending to be serious, she put a thinking face on. Giving up, she put a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Albus Fenwick
Albus Fenwick

PostSubject: Re: Oh, dear. (Albus and Gab)   Oh, dear. (Albus and Gab) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:29 pm

Albus turned a beet red at that comment. Me? Adorable?!?! She must be crazy. it did make him smile though. "I'm not adorable. It's just hard to think straight with a beautiful woman looking at you." he said sheepishly. "If you say so, I guess I'll just have to trust you on that one." Albus said, smiling at her. "You're the sweet one you know."

"Good thing you are so nice to me then." Albus told her with a wink. There was something about holding her hand that made everything seem better. It made his heart race, but in a way that felt right, natural. He couldn't help but grin foolishly. "You certainly do on me Gabrielle." Her attempt at seriousness made him chuckle. "Not the best poker player are you? Honestly, you are just so cute, it's terrible. I can't think straight with you being all adorable."
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Regan
Gabrielle Regan

PostSubject: Re: Oh, dear. (Albus and Gab)   Oh, dear. (Albus and Gab) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:46 pm

"I know. That's why I won't look away." Gabrielle didn't mind joking as much as she did with Albus, because she knew he wouldn't mind at all. "I've been told that. But be warned, I have a temperament." She once again tried to be serious, but it didn't work.

"Yeah, I suppose it is, isn't it? I wouldn't be if I didn't like you. Luckily, I like you." Gabrielle admitted sheepishly, cheeks forming the promise of a blush. Gabrielle laughed, shocked that Albus had said that. "I'm being adorable you say? I'm just trying to be friendly!"
Back to top Go down
Albus Fenwick
Albus Fenwick

PostSubject: Re: Oh, dear. (Albus and Gab)   Oh, dear. (Albus and Gab) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:23 pm

That response took him off guard, and the confidence made him feel even more attracted to her. "You know Gabby, you are a lot better at this than you give yourself credit." Albus told her. She really was a confident girl, if you could get her to relax a bit at first. "A sweet girl with a temperament. Wonderful, I suppose you have to keep me on my toes. Don't get too mad at me though, I can't say I'm the best boyfriend you could have." he admitted, staring at the table as he said the words.

Letting out a sigh of relief, he smiled at her widely. "Now that is lucky, I wouldn't want to get on your bad side. Grateful that for some reason you do, don't know why, but it's best not to question why." he told her. Her hint of a blush distracted him for a second. Her voice snapped him back into reality. "Yes, yes you are. It's okay, you are being friendly. You are also being adorable though, because you are just an adorable person. It's a good thing." Albus said, smiling warmly at her.
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Regan
Gabrielle Regan

PostSubject: Re: Oh, dear. (Albus and Gab)   Oh, dear. (Albus and Gab) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:16 pm

Gabrielle shrugged, swishing the forgotten butterbeer around in her glass. She didn't know how to reply, if she should at all. "Isn't that the plan?" She asked easily. Seeing him once again bash himself made her frown. "No, don't say that." Gabrielle had a line of worry showing inbetween her eyebrows.

"No. I said don't question me! I know what I'm doing!" Gabrielle exaggerated with a brush back of her hair. "Ha, ha, me, adorable? I think you may be talking to my twin sister, who's name is also Gabrielle." Gabrielle teased with a roll of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Albus Fenwick
Albus Fenwick

PostSubject: Re: Oh, dear. (Albus and Gab)   Oh, dear. (Albus and Gab) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:16 am

She always said something unexpected, and it made him laugh. "Yes, I suppose it is now that you mention it." Albus told her. "I'm sorry, I know it's a sad outlook. It's just...I have always had a hard time viewing myself as a guy that girls would want to be with. Honestly, I'm nothing special, unlike you." Gabrielle was frowning now, and he realized it was hurting her to see how he thought of himself. "Maybe with time and effort I'll be able to see what you do." he admitted, trying to grin a little.

"Clearly you do, I'll listen to you from now on. Are you my conscience now, or more my boss?" Albus asked, teasing her terribly. Her hair distracted him again when she brushed it back, so beautiful. "I don't think so. You know, I don't think your "twin sister", could hold a candle to you."
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Regan
Gabrielle Regan

PostSubject: Re: Oh, dear. (Albus and Gab)   Oh, dear. (Albus and Gab) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 4:51 am

"I want you." Gabrielle admitted simply. This time, she wasnt blushing. She was being quite honest, and she loved that. "Give yourself some credit, Albus. You're the sweetest guy I've ever met." She grinned at him, and seeing his attempt one was good enough for her. Gabrielle patted his hand comfortingly.

"A little bit of both, but I'm more attractive, right?" Gabrielle shot back with a wink. "Oh, she is quite convincing when she wants to be." Gabrielle nodded feverishly, trying to hide the smile only growing.
Back to top Go down
Albus Fenwick
Albus Fenwick

PostSubject: Re: Oh, dear. (Albus and Gab)   Oh, dear. (Albus and Gab) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:11 pm

Her saying those simple words put a huge grin on his face. "That means a lot." Albus told her. When she called him the sweetest guy she'd ever met a blush appeared. "I don't know about all that, but thank you. You are one amazing girl Gabby."

He laughed and nodded, "Oh yes, you are most definitely more attractive." The silliness was great, it made him smile. "Well maybe she can, but I think I'd prefer you over your twin any day." he said, and winked back at her.
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Regan
Gabrielle Regan

PostSubject: Re: Oh, dear. (Albus and Gab)   Oh, dear. (Albus and Gab) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 3:50 am

"Hey, I try." Gabrielle shrugged and grinned at him, her eyes shining in amusement and happiness. She truly felt like she was the lucky one, not Albus. He couldve had anyone he chose, but he chose her? That doesn't happen often.

"I know." Gabrielle raised a brow, a flirty grin on her face. "Yeah, my twin can be kind of jealous. Don't let her hear that!" She placed a finger to her lips in obvious joking matters, hiding a smile, as she was trying to be serious. In a teasing way.
Back to top Go down
Albus Fenwick
Albus Fenwick

PostSubject: Re: Oh, dear. (Albus and Gab)   Oh, dear. (Albus and Gab) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:05 am

"Well you do a good job of it." Albus said, smiling widely at her. Gabrielle was a great girl, he felt lucky to have been bumped into by her. He couldn't believe that she actually liked him. I mean why would she? That she thought he was a great guy made him feel special though, and it excited him because he was just getting to know her.

"Haha, glad that you do." he answered. "I'll make sure to keep it on the down low, no worries." Albus whispered back. "So which one of you is the crazier one, you or her?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, dear. (Albus and Gab)   Oh, dear. (Albus and Gab) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh, dear. (Albus and Gab)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3