Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
The Drama of Parker and Pyxis (Anne and Pyxis) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
The Drama of Parker and Pyxis (Anne and Pyxis) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
The Drama of Parker and Pyxis (Anne and Pyxis) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
The Drama of Parker and Pyxis (Anne and Pyxis) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
The Drama of Parker and Pyxis (Anne and Pyxis) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
The Drama of Parker and Pyxis (Anne and Pyxis) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
The Drama of Parker and Pyxis (Anne and Pyxis) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
The Drama of Parker and Pyxis (Anne and Pyxis) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
The Drama of Parker and Pyxis (Anne and Pyxis) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

The Drama of Parker and Pyxis (Anne and Pyxis)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

The Drama of Parker and Pyxis (Anne and Pyxis) Empty
PostSubject: The Drama of Parker and Pyxis (Anne and Pyxis)   The Drama of Parker and Pyxis (Anne and Pyxis) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:36 am

Anne nodded to Pyxis and gestured for her to start walking. "She went up to Tess and whispered so only she could hear. "We're going for a walk I'll make sure she's ok, she needs to get away from him." She said before walking back to Pyxis and leading her away.

They didn't go far as she shouldn't be too far from the hospital wing. They stayed on the fifth floor. She brought her to the professors quarters and to her room. "Ok I know you want to talk so please start." She said hoping she would either take a seat in one of the chairs on lay down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Pyxis Wilson
Pyxis Wilson
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

Female Posts : 278

PostSubject: Re: The Drama of Parker and Pyxis (Anne and Pyxis)   The Drama of Parker and Pyxis (Anne and Pyxis) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:43 am

Pyxis stood up and avoided looking at Parker as she waited for Anne to tell Tess that they were going for a walk or something. She couldn't stand the thought that the words on her back were true, and she knew they were. She bit her lip and let her head drop, her hair sliding down to cover her face from their view. She eagerly followed after Anne, and she found herself not caring where they went so long as she was able to curl up in a ball and cry.

Her head ached painfully again, reminding her that she'd fallen on it and she sighed. Her chest hurt too, but that was from the recent heart-attack and now the events of the day and her realisation and - urgh. She was so sick and tired of holding in all of her emotions all the time. She didn't have anyone to talk to about them, and now she hoped Anne wouldn't mind the burden of her inner-most thoughts and feelings. She followed Anne up to her room and barely even took in her surroundings.

Immediately, she collapsed into a chair as the tears began to fall rapidly down her cheeks. Damnit, why did she have to fall in love with someone who didn't even know how to understand his own feelings? Why couldn't she just be normal and go, be normal! "Why, Anne? Why do I have to love him?" She sniffled.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: The Drama of Parker and Pyxis (Anne and Pyxis)   The Drama of Parker and Pyxis (Anne and Pyxis) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:55 am

Anne looked at her cry and understood. She had been in love with someone who she thought never loved her. It had hurt her too, but she still could tell him everything other than that she loved him.

"Love is blind." She said not knowing what else to say. "It doesn't know age, gender, time, or betrayal." She sighed. "You just love him, I know you have a reason." She sighed. She knew that she thought the words in her back were true.

"Pyxis, Kate knows nothing about Love." She stated hoping to let herself think that the words weren't true.
Back to top Go down
Pyxis Wilson
Pyxis Wilson

Female Posts : 278

PostSubject: Re: The Drama of Parker and Pyxis (Anne and Pyxis)   The Drama of Parker and Pyxis (Anne and Pyxis) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:18 am

Pyxis was trying hard not to get angry at Anne, take out her frustration, all the pent up emotions. Because even though she let a LOT of it out, she also kept a lot in. She was just a big, ball of emotion waiting to explode.

"I don't want this! I don't want to care so much about him! I want to be happy, Anne. Why - Why can't I just..." She sobbed again, wrapping her arms tightly around herself as she tried to control it but couldn't. She was weakened from the events, and she just needed someone to help her.

"Neither does Parker," Pyxis said sourly. "He doesn't know left from right when it comes to his emotions."
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: The Drama of Parker and Pyxis (Anne and Pyxis)   The Drama of Parker and Pyxis (Anne and Pyxis) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:00 am

Anne was at a loss. She didn't know what to say. She had only been happy for a short time in her life. She remembered it perfectly. It was when she was quite young. Before her parents died and before Hugo. sure she was content but she wasn't happy. She didn't know if she ever could be.

"I'm not the person to talk to about happiness. But, love is blind. It knows know age, race, gender nor reason." She said shaking her head.

"He does........ he's just............ I don't know." She sighed. "I know Parker he just hasn't figured it out yet that he loves you." She said hoping that Pyxis would believe her.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Drama of Parker and Pyxis (Anne and Pyxis)   The Drama of Parker and Pyxis (Anne and Pyxis) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Drama of Parker and Pyxis (Anne and Pyxis)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1